• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animal Pole

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
What kind of animal totem do you like?

Last edited:

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
Well, my totems include the bear (grizzly, specifically), and the herring gull. I'd have to say the bear is my favourite specifically, because of the strength behind it.

There are totems all over my town. The one that speaks to me most is the Spirit Bear. The regular Bear is very good too. If I were to judge purely on looks the Raven would win.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
Well, my totems include the bear (grizzly, specifically), and the herring gull. I'd have to say the bear is my favourite specifically, because of the strength behind it.

Where do you find this stuff?? I've been trying to find that kind of thing without all of the 'pay $25 for a 'reading'' bs, but just for fun.

There are totems all over my town. The one that speaks to me most is the Spirit Bear. The regular Bear is very good too. If I were to judge purely on looks the Raven would win.

You Canadians and your native peoples, making me all jealous. I'd love to go to a reservation one day, but the closest ones are all the way in Oklahoma :/

But favorite totem...er....horse?? GO BRONCOS!!1! lawls, I wish

You Canadians and your native peoples, making me all jealous. I'd love to go to a reservation one day, but the closest ones are all the way in Oklahoma :/

Yah there's lot's of them here, probably because I actually live right near a reserve.

Sadly the reserve is less of a sacred place then it is a place for the natives to get drunk and make babies.......but at least the totems are beautiful :D