• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygandrew

A llama would be very nice XD
I once thought of a llama that was... electric/ground, I think. Llama/Alpaca/Vicunya type of monster.

Lucos said:
Ghost Armor
I don't know if Japan has a legend of haunted samurai armor, but I can see that fitting the motif of a ghost/steel combo. Think of it with attacks like swords dance, night slash, etc. That'd be a pretty wicked combination!

Marukeru

Fire-starter
Okay, I have seen some GREAT ideas and tons of repeats >.<
I have read 16 pages and saw the same thing well over 20 times >.<

ANYWAYS! Here are some of the things I really liked:
Anteater, Gazelle, Orangutan, Tasmanian Devil evolving into a Tasmanian Tiger, A fossilized Crocodile or Alligator (would be rock and maybe grass for a land based poke rather than the overused water type), Polar Bear (ice obviously) and I liked the Macaque (although there are already MANY monkeys/apes)

Finally, my contribution, an OwlBear.
http://d21-gaming.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/owlbear-small.jpg
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mm_gallery/Owlbear.jpg
http://zanegrant.org/zngrnt/sphpblog_0511/images/MM35_PG206.jpg
Think of the creature in itself, check the images above, They are powerful creatures, look very different from what we already have, and they could even make a good starter set!
Think of it as starting owl-like, imagine Torchic or Piplup (a bird face, with a little bear cubs body, huh?)
Second form gets more bear like and more feathers on the upper body, and the final form is big, with a bear lower body, feathered upper body with an owl-like face and beak.

It could even be a grass/Steel (Which we don't have yet if I recall correctly)

(sorry, I have been obsessing over the owlbear for a while now.)

razor fire

What about ManBearPig?

aclover

VICTORiOUS
i want a michael jackson,lady gaga and gordon brown pokemon.
nly 2 are ledgendary can you guess which ones?

ElementZero

Dragon Tamer
AHHH i like making up pokemon ideas.. ^_^.. they need a flying eevee.. and a steel one >.>.. and a rock or ground one aswell..

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy

m190049

Local psychopath
My arguements made sense and could be supported. You just wouldn't listen.
To be honest, you had a lot of holes in your arguments.
And when we supplied counter-evidence for a lot of them...
You just kept using the same arguments and didn't make new ones.
And you just insisted that our counter-evidence was wrong and you are right.

Grei

not the color
I agree with Lucos-- a Ghost/Steel type would be nice, and a haunted suit of armor (or something of the like) would be nice and fitting.

Rhinoceros Beetle sounds good as a sort of Heracross counterpart, I think. Not evolution, but maybe a counterpart... or something.

A Peacock Pokemon would be nice, it surprises me that there isn't one yet... along with a Mosquito or Hermit Crab Pokemon (because, regardless of anybody's vivid imagination, we do not have any of those yet).

We'll both keep our "opinions" to ourselves. Understood?

No need to be bossy, despite your lack of authority to rightfully be so.

Last edited:

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
I still think they should have some mythical beasts, like a griffon.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Some zebra Pokemon would be nice. I do like their stripes. And we need more hooved animals.

I am aware that there is Ponyta, Rapidash, Girafarig and Stantler.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
To be honest, you had a lot of holes in your arguments.
And when we supplied counter-evidence for a lot of them...
You just kept using the same arguments and didn't make new ones.
And you just insisted that our counter-evidence was wrong and you are right.

Yes, because the counter-evidence was inaccurate.
Wrong.

Don't start. Really, really, don't start.

1. They were.
2. You really wouldn't.

Mud skipper? Contrary to popular belief, the Mudkip family is a bunch of axolotls.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Well, you make a nice brick wall, RM, but not much else..

Kinda silly, but a zombie Pokemon? Also a Cthulu Pokemon would be the best thing EVAR.

m190049

Local psychopath
Yes, because the counter-evidence was inaccurate.
...No, really they weren't, says everybody but you. And anyway, if they really were so innacurate, provide some evidence to back up your claim that it was innacurate. You did no such thing and just went "NO UR WRONG IEM WRITE STFU UR MEAN."

Kinda silly, but a zombie Pokemon? Also a Cthulu Pokemon would be the best thing EVAR.
Parasect is actually rather Zombified.

It's stopped progressing into an adult cicada, it's body is darkened red/brown to symbolize possession from the mushroom, and some rotting, it's lymbs seem grotesque and inflated, and it's eyes have rolled back into it's head.

...And I love that thing. <3

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
You know, I had a crazy idea enter my head.

When I said that there should be an Ant pokemon in future games, I figure that it should be like Combee and it's evolved form. Moreover, if it's an Ant, then why not a Fire Ant? Imagine it, a Bug-type pokemon that's also a Fire-type.

Dante Falls

Doppelgänger
I love how we've stopped arguing about the Pokémon, and are now arguing about the previous argument... *sigh*

Chimera? Dragon/Poison
Sea-anenomae? Water/Poison
Skeleton? (Besides Cubone/Marowak). Rock/Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.