• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v.4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see more bird Pokemon:
Flamingo (short, white one that evolves into bright pink one)
Toucan
Hummingbird (would be great with moves like Drill Peck, would also be great with its speed stat)
Woodpecker (once again, master of pecking attacks)
Albatross (maybe an alternate evolution of Wingull)
Hornbill
Spoonbill
Ibis
Heron
Stork (here's your baby, ma'am)
Bird of Paradise
Parakeet
Emu
Arctic Turn
Finch
Robin (evolves into Batman)
Blue Jay
Peregrine Falcon (master of speed)

I want to see more bird Pokemon:
Flamingo (short, white one that evolves into bright pink one)
Toucan
Hummingbird (would be great with moves like Drill Peck, would also be great with its speed stat)
Woodpecker (once again, master of pecking attacks)
Albatross (maybe an alternate evolution of Wingull)
Hornbill
Spoonbill
Ibis
Heron
Stork (here's your baby, ma'am)
Bird of Paradise
Parakeet
Emu
Arctic Turn
Finch
Robin (evolves into Batman)
Blue Jay
Peregrine Falcon (master of speed)
I do find Porygon-Z "humming bird-ish" Anyway, a toucan would be really cool.

XxragdollxX

Jazz hands
What about daemon pokemon of some sort. By the way Darkrai isn't a daemon because according to both the movie 'the rise of Darkrai' and the pokedex entries on him both say that he is not evil whereas daemon's are (not Philip Pullman daemon, completely different concept)

What about daemon pokemon of some sort. By the way Darkrai isn't a daemon because according to both the movie 'the rise of Darkrai' and the pokedex entries on him both say that he is not evil whereas daemon's are (not Philip Pullman daemon, completely different concept)

I am not sure about daemon, but there is so many great consepts from Greek mythology that I would like to see.
Like a griffin, Chimera, Pegasus(NOT Rapidash evo) and so on...

XxragdollxX

Jazz hands
Admittedly a chimera pokemon would be pretty cool. I personally think that if Game Freak choose to make those kinds of pokemon then they would have to be either legendary or extremely hard to find. But thats just my opinion.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I don't think there is a cockroach or a baboon.
Hihidaruma/Darmanitan is arguably part baboon.

Not really. Scyther is a mantis. We can't have another.

How about a platypus with a top hat? A T-Rex with cancer? A pickle?
Can we just drop it? You and those other blokes are just infuriating, and always have been and will be.
I would also like to suggest gecko, newt and Komodo Dragon
Gecko: Treecko
echidna and platypus.

Cyndaquil and Psyduck, respectively.

They must make a PANGOLIN! See link-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangolin
Sandshrew line.

Pretty sure that's on the list of "don't go there". Or does that list only exist when it's convenient for you, chuckles?
Oi. That list is only for things not to argue about, git. NOT to just keep away from.

Maybe a walking graveyard? Like, similar to Torterra being a walking forest. It coud be a massive skeletal thing (Maybe a thestral? I didn't get this far yet...) with a huge cemetary on its back. Ghost/Dragon or Ghost/Ground, possibly?

There are a few species of fish I want to see them make into Pokemon:
Tuna
Big-mouthed Bass
Parrot Fish
Giant Oarfish (epic sea-monster material, up to 56 feet long)
Mackerel (could evolve into Giant Oarfish, AKA: The King of Mackerel)
Sturgeon
Swordfish
Sawfish (one of my favorites, really a shame because they are critically endangered)
Guitar Fish (say, how do you tuna guitar fish?)
Clown Fish and Anemone
Sailfish
Whale Shark or Basking Shark
Stone Fish
Trout
Salmon

Last edited:

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy

EliteMaster

platypus anyone?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
platypus anyone?

Psyduck. Fur, claws, lack of wings, shape of its bill... need I go on?

Maybe a bunyip? I've heard people say Swampert is one, but it doesn't really seem like one to me. Anyway, I think a bunyip could be Ghost/Ground type and maybe legendary.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
I think that Psyduck and the platypus thing isn't supposed to be mentioned.
Bulbagarden says that Psyduck was inspired by a platypus, but all I see when I look at it is a baby duck. Baby ducks are yellow.
A platypus has a beaver tail.
Anyway, it could be based off of a platypus, I honestly don't know.

Skydra

Sandshrew line.
Sandslash much less. Sandshrew appears to be one, but Sandslash seems more of a hedgehog considering that it only has scales on the back. In other news, I hadn't seen Sandslash's shiny form until now, and now I want one really bad.
Maybe a walking graveyard? Like, similar to Torterra being a walking forest. It coud be a massive skeletal thing (Maybe a thestral? I didn't get this far yet...) with a huge cemetary on its back. Ghost/Dragon or Ghost/Ground, possibly?

That may be the strangest idea for a Pokemon ever invented.

Last edited:

Grei

not the color
Can we just drop it? You and those other blokes are just infuriating, and always have been and will be.

I wouldn't suggest getting anyone here started on who is infuriating, pal. Maybe now you have some idea of how everyone who isn't you feels.

Rayquaza Master777 said:
Oi. That list is only for things not to argue about, git. NOT to just keep away from.

Well, considering approaching the topic will surely cause arguments, one would assume that if we aren't allowed to argue about it, we really aren't allowed to mention it either.

Rayquaza Master777 said:

That'd be very strange and... random. First, Torterra isn't a walking forest, its a world turtle. They didn't just get the idea of putting a forest on the back of a four-legged creature, they took the concept of the world turtle (a turtle that carried the world on its back), arguably gave it Ankylosaurus features, and made it into a Grass-type Pokemon. A walking graveyard is not, as far as I know, an actual legend or anything in our world.

Of course, that's no reason for it not to happen. Just saying... it lacks what most Pokemon have in their designs--a concept or object/animal as a basis. Perhaps simply a tombstone Pokemon or two (counterpart tombstones?) that emit a mist and all gather in fields at night, forming cemeteries? Hmm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.