• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v.4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXD17

Draco rex
I though they lost the color after the first time the tail has regenerated. Based on whenever it needs to leave the tail behing than time.

I was also thinking regenerator. After all, the tail is blue to attract predators. But i disagree with the typing. i would have it pure Electric or Electric/Poison. It would have some elements of neon lights. Its tail could electrocute any predator that tries to catch it.

Nah...the juveniles retain the striking colorations for two reasons, to camouflage and the deter....the bright stripes on the black background allows it to easily blend in when it's in a prairie where the soil is dark and there is a lot dry grass....the blue tail is as you say, it catches a predators attention but mainly birds since mammalian predators are colorblind and snakes barely rely on normal sight....as they get older, they don't need the striking colors anymore since they change habitat and prefer to stay unseen so they turn a drab fawnish color (although males develop bright orange heads) abd focus on camouflage....I was thinking another electric/ ground...skinks are burrowing lizards after all and the stripes do look very electric...regenerator would be perfect....

Profesco

gone gently
This thread will once again be refreshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.