• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v.4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Gila Monster, maybe like a Dragon / Poison?

XXD17

Draco rex
i would say infenape ,it's a ape pokemon and a fire type (fire's colour resembles red or orange so oranutang in my opion :))

Infernape more or a less a Chacma baboon or a hanuman langur...it's a species of monkey, not an ape...as for the orangutan, darmanitan is the closest thing...it is apelike and its dominant color is orange...even though it is mainly based on daruma dolls, the ape elements are there and it name darmanitan is a mix or dharma, man, and oragutan...although some can argue the tan comes from titan...
that is based of some kind of doll thing

a Velociraptor will be cool the Cranidos line is pachycephalosaur when the Archen is Archaeopteryx

the archen line is more or less a combination of all the different small, swift theropods that may have evolved into birds...this clade is known as the maniraptorids and it includes dinosaurs such as archaeopteryx, caudipteryx, alvarezsaurus, velociraptor, microraptor, troodon, ornitholestes and all the other dinosaurs commonly referred to as "raptors"...take note that it was mentioned that archen CANNOT fly despite having wings so it is more based on a small feathered theropod like caudipteryx even though it physically looks like an archaeopteryx...as for archeops, it "can run run as faster than it can fly" so it is more like velociraptor in that respect than Archaeopteryx and yes, velociraptor had feathers as did tyrannosaurus...it's design is mostly archaeopteryx with aspects of microraptor...take note of the feathered legs which resemble a second pair of wings...only two dinosaur genuses, microraptor and anchiornis, are proven to have a second pair of wings on their posterior limbs...so in conclusion, the archen line is based on the maniraptorids so it has basis on archaeopteryx, velociraptor, microraptor and all those other raptors everyone wants so much...

Last edited:

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Gila Monster, maybe like a Dragon / Poison?

That would be sooo epiiiiiic.

What about a horned frog? Or one of those crazy jumping ones (I know there are frog pokemon but I mean subspecies)?

Piemonster24

Americus Heracrosius
We need more food pokemon to accompany vannilite. Maybe waffleon (waffle pokemon, fire type) or caniburger (hamburger pokemon, dark type). Heck, I'll take salador (salad pokemon, grass type). There's a lot of fresh meat (no pun intended) under the category of food!

XXD17

Draco rex
We need more food pokemon to accompany vannilite. Maybe waffleon (waffle pokemon, fire type) or caniburger (hamburger pokemon, dark type). Heck, I'll take salador (salad pokemon, grass type). There's a lot of fresh meat (no pun intended) under the category of food!

You do realize the vanillite line is only intended to look like ice cream and not actually based on ice cream right?

Skydra

You do realize the vanillite line is only intended to look like ice cream and not actually based on ice cream right?

What is that of which it is based on if not ice cream?

XXD17

Draco rex
What is that of which it is based on if not ice cream?

they're basically floating ice conglomerates covered in snow...the "cones" on the bottom are basically icicles that result when water is pulled downwards by gravity and remain frozen in that form...the "ice cream" is basically a layer of snow on top of the ice conglomerate...the smiles are supposed to harken to how people draw smily faces, or just draw their fingers across, in new snow...it was just very creative to put all that together and make it look like ice cream...I just don't get vanilluxe's straw....

Piemonster24

Americus Heracrosius
Don't care, it still looks like ice cream. :) Thanks for telling me, I really thought it was ice cream. Of course, I still want food pokemon.

Emmande

Sorry if this has already been said but I don't think they have made a griffin pokemon yet.
I'd like to see a flying/dragon type griffin pokemon

VenoSpyder

I'll bite you...
How about a kookaburra Pokémon?

They've made every other bird under the sun...

XXD17

Draco rex
How about a kookaburra Pokémon?

They've made every other bird under the sun...

They're still missing flamingoes, toucans, hummingbirds, the general wading bird family of storks and herons, cranes and other marsh birds, woodpeckers, shorebirds like sandpipers and plovers, hornbills, nightjars and yes they are missing the kingfisher family, which the kookaburra is part of, as well...I wouldn't say they made every other bird under the sun but a kookaburra is a great idea...

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
It's not actually an animal but... A Centaur pokemon would be hella cool. Seeing how awesome the Kami Trio is, I don't see why putting a horse down there instead of a cloud :D

Dunsparce4prez

It's not actually an animal but... A Centaur pokemon would be hella cool. Seeing how awesome the Kami Trio is, I don't see why putting a horse down there instead of a cloud :D

You know, I was thinking about this the other day. They could be legendaries based off the four horsemen. Pestilence could be poison, War could be fighting I guess, Famine...ground? Death could be Ghost. Epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.