• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
I think nice big jungle cats; a couple of grass type leopards , would be neat. They could blend into their surroundings in order to hunt down prey.

This bad boy would also make a great regional fish Pokemon.

I'd like some grass cats, although it would be odd to have ALL the cats as grass.

Maybe make one of them a Electric or something. I kinda thinking of how the Legendary beasts are, but more definiative of the species of animal that they serve

Like, a Fire-lion, or a Ground-ocelot or something.

What would make a good typing for a flounder....*thinks*

m190049

Local psychopath
Maybe a Polar Bear, I personally think it should be Ice-Water type, or Grass-Ice. And maybe have the abillities: Swift Swim, or Thick Fat!
Polar Bear--->Large Bear
Sounds interesting at first... But I think it would be disappointing for it to evolve out of being a Polar bear, personally. It's a pretty popular animal, so...

Maybe a Plankton pokemon. Plankton is a plant and is found under the sea, so a Grass-Water type, or Poison-Grass Type.
Plankton--->Seaweed--->Lily Flower
I think it would also be pretty disappointing to use Plankton as the plant rather than the animal-like Plankton...
Besides, Lileep and Cradily are Sea Lilies...

I'd like some grass cats, although it would be odd to have ALL the cats as grass.

Maybe make one of them a Electric or something. I kinda thinking of how the Legendary beasts are, but more definiative of the species of animal that they serve

Like, a Fire-lion, or a Ground-ocelot or something.
Random idea... Make the ocelot a water-type, and they would probably be able to do something where they could make them "the supposed Pokemon that were re-incarnated into the Legendary Beasts". I can actually immagine Game Freak doing something like that. ...Maybe.
...Not saying I love the idea (kinda dumb, honestly), but it popped into my head and thought I'd say it anyway. *Shrug*

What would make a good typing for a flounder....*thinks*
Honestly, it would probably be biased into Water/Ground or maybe Water/Rock.

Though I could also maybe see a Water/Steel flounder, who's body is kind of like a "shield" on one or both sides. AMAZING defense, High special defense, good speed, though probably okay to moderately bad offenses...

Or maybe something like a Water/Ghost "Tattered Kite"-like flounder.

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
1. T. Tar is a T. Rex without a doubt.

No it is not, you never give any reason AND I DONT THINK ANYONE CARES IF YOU HAVE HONORS WE DONT CARE NOR THE MODS! Enjoy your ban you #$%^^&*@#$, im sure nobody will miss you.

I agree on the fully wolf-like pokemon.

I'd really like some sort of swan evo for Farfetch'd the poor guy is so UP.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Rayquaza Master777 is banned for a week, please continue as if his recent post doesn't exist. Thank you to those who notified me. To avoid spam, please don't reply to this message. Thank you.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Anyone else think their should just be a human pokemon :L
Like one that looks just like a human, but can morf person?

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
They could make more ghosts. How about a Werewolf? Or a Hydra/Scylla Rivalry.

Lilcthulhu

I've got a list of animals:
-Buffalo
-Warthog (Or other un-domesticated sort of pig)
-Tyrannosaurus (Becaue Tyrannitar seems based more of Godzilla to me)
-Swordfish
-Barracuda
-Bigfoot-like Creature
-Leopard
-Dolphin
-Feathered Dinosaur
-Cheetah
-Fruit Bat
-Chimpanzee/Gorilla
-Anteater
-Ground Sloth
-Kraken/Gigant Squid
-Werewolves and Vampires
-Panda (Real panda bear. Spinda is a small red panda, which is technically a kind of racoon)
-Sea Turtle (Blastoise and it's pre evos are tortoises, not turtles)
-Eels
-Hammerhead Shark
-Antelope
-Komodo Dragon
-Llama
-Loch Ness Monster
-Polar Bear
-Tapir
-Mermaid/Sea Monkey
-Gigant Terror Bird
-Sperm Whale
-Hyena
-Stegosaurus

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
Anyone else think their should just be a human pokemon :L
Like one that looks just like a human, but can morf person?

I think zoroark will make your wish come true, last night i saw some really cool fakemon, a bombardier beetle would be really nice.

Now i can say this tyranitar is not a t.rex,period. So a fire type t.rex would be awesome.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
-Ground Sloth Slakoth.

-Eels Huntail.. but there are many different kind of eels, so it's indisclosed.

-Hammerhead Shark The garchomp line.

-Loch Ness Monster Lapras.

-Tapir Drowzee.

Just wanted to point these out.

Also, verily a wooly rhino pokemon would make my year.

Grei

not the color
^I agree with the Panther idea. A dark Panther would be cool. Maybe Dark/Electric? Have we had one of those yet?

Ahh, this topic is so much nicer now that the infectious waste is gone. Hey, how about Pokemon related to infectious waste? It can be super annoying and conceited an evolution to Weezing, called Hakking or something.

Zorkzedork

A duck with an Afro...
Chipmunk
Donkey
Koala
One of those optical ollusion rabbits that look like ducks
Roadrunner
Puffin
Turkey
Nettle
Woodpecker
Lobster
Falcon
Hawk
Joey

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
I'd like to see old fashion things like Griffons and Hydras and stuff, that would be cool
Also, i always seem to think the'll make a Pegasus either as a split-evo for Ponyta or as a evo for Rapidash

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Polar Bears are needed... and strong and fast like they are irl, not crappy like ursaring. Polar Bears FTW!
Like, ice type pure with the same attack as slaking and the same speed as about vaporeaon, with good hp and defs... that would be perfect.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Polar Bears are needed... and strong and fast like they are irl, not crappy like ursaring. Polar Bears FTW!
Like, ice type pure with the same attack as slaking and the same speed as about vaporeaon, with good hp and defs... that would be perfect.
Ursaring could evolve into a Normal/Ice type polar bear...or they could just make separate species with a Ice/Water typing^^

Swellow kinda fits the role of a falcon pkmn.Think about it...almost all Normal/Flying types[at least those that u find at the begining] start as non-predatory birds[they eat bug pkmn but that doesn't count] & become fierce birds of prey or they become sort of a mix between a small insectivore bird & a big bird of prey[ex: Pidgeot-pigeon & osprey/eagle,Swellow-barn swallow & falcon,Staraptor-white-cheeked starling & hawk/eagle]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.