• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
A Steel-type or Ground-type lion. Plus, a Psychic or Ghost type poppy Pokemon (you get opium from poppies, I think).

Why would a Poppy Pokemon be Psychic or Ghost? Isn't Grass more likely?

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
A poppy would be a grass type.
What about Badgers? A fire type badger would be funny, but i see them more as Ground or Dark

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
What about Badgers? A fire type badger would be funny, but i see them more as Ground or Dark
I agree about a Ground/Dark badger, but Typhlosion is a honey badger.

Okay, I'm back from my honorable ban! I still say I'm right, but let's use this thread for what it's really for.
I'd like a dry ice Pokemon that's Ice/Fire type. You know, because although it's ice, it still causes burns.
I'd also like a cross between a dog and a mailman. You know, a dog that finally caught the mailman and stole his uniform.
I'd also like a skeletal fish. Ghost/Water type.
I'd also like a Water/Dragon sewer gator (don't say Feraligatr, it's just an ordinary gator. I mean one that actually lives in the sewers and is really ferocious and huge).

No. 1 Machop Fan

Okay, I'm back from my honorable ban! I still say I'm right, but let's use this thread for what it's really for.
I'd like a dry ice Pokemon that's Ice/Fire type. You know, because although it's ice, it still causes burns.
I'd also like a cross between a dog and a mailman. You know, a dog that finally caught the mailman and stole his uniform.
I'd also like a Water/Dragon sewer gator (don't say Feraligatr, it's just an ordinary gator. I mean one that actually lives in the sewers and is really ferocious and huge).

Welcome back! I see you've learnt your lesson! I also see, with your ideas, that you haven't lost your creativity, either.

Personally, I've been imagining what a stick beetle would be like as a Pokémon. :p

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
I'd like to see these
Triceratops
Griffon
Hydra/Scylla
Chipmunk
Flying Squirrel
Cinchilla's
Armadillo
Big Elephant (Donphan evo?)
Chihuaha
Will'o the Wisp
Sea snake
Iguana
Dung Beetle
Dragonfly Nymph (Yanma Pre-Evo)

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I'd like to see these
Triceratops
Armadillo
Triceratops: Bastiodon and Aggron somewhat resemble them
Armadillo: Sandslash family, partially.
Welcome back! I see you've learnt your lesson! I also see, with your ideas, that you haven't lost your creativity, either.
No, I actually haven't learned my leason. I still say that I'm right!
How about a pun on "steel wool?" A Steel type sheep that maintains its quadrupedality (not a real word, I know) throughout its entire evolution family.

Deadly.Braviary

I'd like to see these
Triceratops Would make a good Steel/Rock fossil family. 9/10
Griffon Sounds like Dragon/Flying but it'd have to be legendary. 7/10
Hydra/Scylla I like it. 8/10
Chipmunk Who wants another Bidoof? 4/10
Flying Squirrel Flying type, yes, but other type? Normal would be too overused. Maybe the world's first pure Flying type? 6/10
Cinchilla's
Armadillo Sandshrew line, slightly, but nice idea if mixed with a pangolin and an anteater. 8/10
Big Elephant (Donphan evo?)
Chihuaha I heard of one which could fit in a handbag. I don't really know about this idea...5/10
Will'o the Wisp Unsure, again. 5/10
Sea snake It could be Water/Dark or Water/Poison. New starter hopefully. 9/10
Iguana I could see a Grass/Ground here, evolving from/into a chameleon. 8/10
Dung Beetle *holds nose* an okay idea. 7/10
Dragonfly Nymph (Yanma Pre-Evo)

Okay, it says to lengthen my mesage so I'm adding this sentence.

Zorkzedork

Armaldo's name suggests it's a Armadillo.

Maybe a proper Frogspawn(Or whatever it's called) -> Tadpole -> Frog family

dark_sinister

lol, a platypus :p

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Polar/Panda Bear,
Dingo,
Dolphin,
Centipede,
Orang-utan,
Squid,
The preevolution of whales that walked on land,
Sabretooth,
swordfish,
sea sponge,
toucan,
peacock,
tiger (Growlithe and Arcanine are dogs!, not tigers!),
meerkat,
warthog,

Manetric

!sdrawkcaB
I think that a Pokemon directly based on a fruit would be a good idea (Maybe a prevolution of Tropius)

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer

Welcome back. :)
Good Ideas. I bolded the ones I really like. Though the Dry Ice Idea is really interesting I have a hard time visualizing what it would look like exactly.

lol, a platypus :p
Use the search feature. This has been discussed to death.

Polar/Panda Bear,
Dingo,
Dolphin,
Centipede,
Orang-utan,
Squid,
The preevolution of whales that walked on land,
Sabretooth,
swordfish,
sea sponge,
toucan,
peacock,
tiger (Growlithe and Arcanine are dogs!, not tigers!),
meerkat,
warthog,

Some of these have been "done" but good ideas overall. Tentacreul is a partial squid, Giratina is a partial Centipede, Raikou is a Smilodon and a tiger mix (among other things, not getting into a legendary beast debate), Piloswine is partially a warthog/boar, Lanturn has dolphin-like qualities.
An Actual Tiger btw would be cool I agree.

I think that a Pokemon directly based on a fruit would be a good idea (Maybe a prevolution of Tropius)
For some reason I instantly though of those fuits with faces you usually see in a nutrition/health class. I could see a Strawberry similar to Cherubi.

I thought of an idea the other day. A Possum. Dark/Normal, could learn all kinds of attacks that are associated with trickery or "playing possum". Faint Attack, Trick, Fake out, Memento..etc.

-;248;

Last edited:

rocky505

A fire/grass type pepper pokemon now that would be cool.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy

rocky505

Lucario is the only egyptian thing we have so more would be pretty cool.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
What about a Panther? That could be the Dark/Feline combination

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
I would pesonally see a Snow Leapord as a good Ice-Type. Also, a Tarantula-like spider. And a sort of goat. Or a kind of Hedgehog.(The Poison type.)
Cherubi is a fruit, no?

pokemaster001

Tentacreul is a partial squid, Raikou is a Smilodon and a tiger mix (among other things, not getting into a legendary beast debate),
Squid: partially Tentacruel
Smilodon/Tiger: Raikou
like has been said multiple times, make sure it hasn't been said before
at least you're right with these topics
Lol, Psyduck :p
Lol, Ithinkhewastryingtostartanargumenthencethelolandevenifhewasntpleasedontstartthisagainevenifyouthinkyoureright.
2. It's an anomalocaris.
Anomalocaris =/= armadillo.
again, amazing reading skills you've got there...
Centipede: Giratina, amazingly
Giratina is a partial Centipede
really? why? he barely has 6 legs and...why?

I could see a Strawberry similar to Cherubi.
or you could say he's wrong and that there WAS a fruit pokemon...either way...

let's hope Rayquazamaster777 will be logical now, but I won't hold my breath...

Status
Not open for further replies.