• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Darkrai and Cressesila. Mew and Mewtwo.
Not quite. Darkrai is nightmares and Cresselia is moonlight. Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon and Mewtwo is its clone.

Maybe a scallop?

No. 1 Machop Fan

Or a wine glass for a Rock/Ghost type?

A wine glass was actually one of my first fakemon! :p

On-topic: what about a laptop Pokemon that evolves into a computer Pokemon?

A wine glass was actually one of my first fakemon! :p

On-topic: what about a laptop Pokemon that evolves into a computer Pokemon?

Actually I think it would be the other way around, like with Porygon-->Porygon2; it becomes smaller and "smoother". It would made a nice steel/electric, it is the one that fits best. Or maybe Steel/Ghost-Electric/Ghost.

To add something to the list: an aye-aye, it would make a cool pokemon because of it's unique fingers.

I always thought an aye-aye would have been an awesome aipom baby (with one finger instead of 3) and then an evolution of aipom could be a mean-looking baboon with a fist.
I agree that a pre-evo of Aipom would fit quite well. But i don't like the idea of a baboon evo as i think it should have been a seperate line(I know Hihidaruma is somewhat a baboon but I mean something more closely) and with big ischial callosities. They could resemble a pillow because their purpose is to make it confortable to sit on the ground.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Maybe a barnacle? It could be really ugly and have an ability that makes it so everyone died. The end.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Maybe a griffin? It could be a demon griffin for a Dark/Flying type. And we have a trash bag, why not a trash can? Poison/Steel, maybe?

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Maybe a barnacle? It could be really ugly and have an ability that makes it so everyone died. The end.
Haha from spongebob.
ANyways there should be more frogs in the series!
There should also be like a guinea pig type thingy haha
maybe make it like really buff haha

BCVM22

There are no fewer than nine individual frog Pokémon from four different generations. It's not an animal group that finds itself poorly represented.

There are no fewer than nine individual frog Pokémon from four different generations. It's not an animal group that finds itself poorly represented.

Neither are cat Pokemon, but we still keep getting more. As long as the frog Pokemon is represented in a fresh concept, the idea isn't stale.

I think we're due for a Wooly Rhino fossil. Rock/Ice would be a new type combination and perfect for this idea.

What I also want to see is macaque. I know it's been suggested before, but if Game Freak could design one final monkey family, I'd love for it to be a three-stage Ice or Ice/Fighting macaque line. The last form would have a giant nose like a proboscis monkey, too. Those things used to scare me as a kid.

I know it sounds kind of weird, but I think a Dark/Ghost insane Jack-In-The-Box would be highly amusing. It wouldn't really wind up. Just jump out of its box to scare people, but it'd be tied to its box like Spiritomb and the keystone.

R_N

There should be a Schrodinger's Cat Pokemon
Make it Normal/Ghost type

I was really hoping we would get one of these in the Gen 5 pre-release, when someone brought up a Normal/Ghost rumor and wondered how that would work. Maybe next generation~

Nacreous

Fire trainer
And this generation didn't give me a falcon pkmn either>.>I had high hopes for Mamepato...I love Hatooboo...Kenhorou is somewhat decent but should've had a high special attack instead of attack but I still dislike pheasants or other game birds,I dunno why>.>

I wan't my falcon!with awesome speed and attack T_T somewhat like Weavile

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
A Pirate. Water/Ghost. I reckon it'd look like a cross between Gallade and Jack Sparrow.

Zachmac

Spotted Hyena. It should be a Dark/Electric type! Dark, well, you should get why, and electric because almost all African pokemon are electric type.
It should get the abilities Intimidate and Shadow Tag!

It should be a lot like Luxray/Mightyena because Lions and Spotted Hyenas rival each other due to similar diets, and, like Mightyena, Spotted Hyenas hunt in groups.

It should also get some of these as level up moves.
-Beat Up
-Bite
-Bulk Up
-Crunch
-Faint Attack
-Growl
-Howl
-Mean Look
-Nasty Plot
-Night Slash
-Sand Attack
-Scary Face
-Shadow Claw
-Slash
-Spark
-Tackle
-Take Down
-Taunt
-Thunder Fang
-Thunder
-Thunder Bolt
-Thunder Shock

And finally, it's base stats should be
HP 100
Attack 130
Defence 100
Sp.attack 60
Sp.Defence 80
Speed 80

Haha, I just wanted a pokemon similar to absol.

Though often mislabeled as cowardly scavengers, spotted hyenas derive the majority of their nourishment by hunting medium sized ungulates,[2] and frequently clash with lions over food and territory.[5] They are highly intelligent among the carnivora, with studies indicating that their social intelligence is on par with some primate species.[6][7]

And to finish up my post.
* Lion - Entei (partly), Shinx, Luxio, Luxray
* Elephant - Phanpy, Donphan
* Platypus - Psyduck, Golduck (They are most likely Platypus/Duck hybrids. STOP ARGUING ABOUT THIS, PEOPLE. =|)
* Panda - Spinda
* Kangaroo - Kangaskhan, Breloom
* Orca / Killer Whale - Kyogre
* Echidna - Cyndaquil
* Tiger - Raikou (partly)
* Badger - Typhlosion, Linoone (Partly)
Add Manectric to lion.

Also, a little fun fact about the "Killer Whale". It's actually a Dolphin, but it's called that because sailors claimed it's to big to be one.

Last edited:

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Here are some need to make pokemon
Monarch Butterfly
Viceroy Butterfly
Sewer Gator
Walking Stick
Cockroach
Carnivorous Therepod Dinosaur prehistoric pokemon (like T-rex or velociraptor)
Chihuahua
Actual fluffy Persian cat (not Persian either)

Status
Not open for further replies.