• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Walking Stick
Carnivorous Therepod Dinosaur prehistoric pokemon (like T-rex or velociraptor)
Walking stick: Hahakurimo
T. Rex: Tyranitar
I thought Manetric was more dog-like. Sorry, can not see the Lion resemblance.
It's a maned wolf, as is Suicune.

Maybe a fishing cat Pokemon? Or a Shunosaurus?

Porygandrew

T. Rex: Tyranitar

Okay, how about don't we not start this again. Let's all just agree that anyone wanting a "T. Rex pokemon" wants a "something more t-rex-ier than Tyrannitar" pokemon.

It's like the person above who listed a couple of butterflies. We already have two, yes, but the concept can be re-used.

And on that topic, if butterflies are a symbol of death or reincarnation or whatever in the Japanese culture, why not a bug/ghost butterfly representing that?

posted by Porygandrew

Okay, how about don't we not start this again. Let's all just agree that anyone wanting a "T. Rex pokemon" wants a "something more t-rex-ier than Tyrannitar" pokemon.
agreed, pokemon needs a good down to earth T-rex fossil pokemon. Tyrannitar is like t-rex godzilla combo and its not a fossil pokemon.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
agreed, pokemon needs a good down to earth T-rex fossil pokemon. Tyrannitar is like t-rex godzilla combo and its not a fossil pokemon.
Tyranitar is based on an early reconstruction of T. Rex, as is Godzilla.
what about a possum pokemon?

Or an opossum?

Maybe an Electric type wildebeest to complement Shimama and Zeburaika?

pika247

Dino & Poke Nut
Get over yourself.

He IS correct. An Early Tyrannosaurus reconstruction was one of the basis of the original Godzilla, as were Stegosaurus and Iguanodon.

Since T-tar is based on Godzilla, it is indirectly based on Tyrannosaurus.

Hey, I think I just found the loophole in the logic.

But it's true, we DO need a modern T. rex reconstruction themed Pokemon, as well as a modern Spinosaurus reconstruction Pokemon. They should both be fossils(Tooth fossil, for T. rex's 6 inch teeth, and Sail fossil for Spino's sail, possibly)

donphan123

Wannabe Breeder
^ guud idea

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Perhaps a cross between a medieval knight and a stag beetle?

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I really want a giraffe pokemon with an actual long neck. Girafarig is pretty cool, but whilst it is obviously a giraffe on first glance, it doesn't have the characteristic long neck that would be awesome for a pokemon. A signature move to do with its neck would be cool, something like Neck Swing or *insert cheesy attack involving the word 'neck'*
I would say normal type, however boring that it, or something cool like fire or rock, which could be implemented by having it throw rocks from a great height or whatever. Landslide Giraffe!

how dare you insult my Girafarig!!! JK

i thought of a really cool Idea, an electric type Silver Back Gorilla

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy

Zachmac

Has anyone said porcupine?
I thought that's zigzagoon?
maybe a dolphin and a squid (octillery is an octapus, not a squid)
Oooooooh, a dolphin. Water Spout+High Speed+High SP.attack. I can see a special sweeper already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.