• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
How About A Pegasus for Rapidash Evo.....

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
We need a dustdevil and a Werewolf and a Mountin lion
The dust devil could be Dark/Ground!
How about a macaroni penguin Pokemon? Don't mention the Piplup line because Piplup=Emperor penguin chic, Prinplup=King penguin, and Empoleon=Emperor penguin.

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
how about a turky

m190049

Local psychopath

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
Can you please stop suggesting types for every other suggestions said.
I said people can get creative with their own ideas- but it's annoying having someone else constantly play with other people's ideas.
Use the Create Your Own.... ANYTHING thread for that.
I say u should be thankful that someone posts on your thread & keeps it alive...

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
how about a vulture

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Tiger there are no tiger pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maruno

Tiger there are no tiger pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Except Raikou, of course. And don't give me the "dogs" thing, it's clearly based on a tiger regardless of what it's called.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
i'd like to see some unusual type pairings utilised like a (monster) chilli plant as a fire/grass type or something

marshmallow.

it isnt animal, but it would make an awesome pokemon!

Or a squid, which eveolves into a sea monster, with big tentacles!

that would be cool!

and a hat.. a ghost type, based on a hat! wow..

edit:
How about a macaroni penguin Pokemon? Don't mention the Piplup line because Piplup=Emperor penguin chic, Prinplup=King penguin, and Empoleon=Emperor penguin.
what if prinplup is female?

Last edited:

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
marshmallow.

it isnt animal, but it would make an awesome pokemon!

Or a squid, which eveolves into a sea monster, with big tentacles!

that would be cool!

and a hat.. a ghost type, based on a hat! wow..

edit:
what if prinplup is female?

A King Penguin is a species of Penguin so called for its regal looks.
How about a snow-shoe hare? It could be Ice/Normal type.

pokeman95

back,stornger,better

m190049

Local psychopath
i nick named mine mrs.mime
I did that a couple of times...
But anyways, that post was more so a joke....

A Dung Beetle, A.K.A a Scarab Pokemon?

Obviously Bug type, they could do something creative by making it wheel around some sort of orb (electric), a boulder (rock), maybe an ice crystal or snowball (...Ice. Duh.), or something like that.

Could potentially be something cool, but It'd probably be just some sort of big rock, and it's second type would be rock type. Or possibly ground, and it'd in the desert. Referencing how scarabs were revered as sacred in ancient Egypt.

Maruno

Has anyone suggested MC Escher's creature yet? I see it as a Ground/Bug, of which combination there are only currently 2 (Nincada and Wormadam Sandy Cloak).

Status
Not open for further replies.