• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
How about a mummy? (Ground/Psychic)
Or a zombie? (Ghost/Dark)
Or an empousa? (Dark/Fire)

Woopman

Wooptrainer
We need a Dolphin and an Ant Pokemon.

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Gilla Monster either poison/ground or fire/ground

m190049

Local psychopath
...A chipmunk? Would probably just be the boring Normal-Type that's one of the first you meet, Like Ratata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, or Bidoof, but still.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
an alligator pokemon. make it a water type.

Darkrai-LordofNightmares

Doduo and Dodrio bear a resemblance...
...Sorta...

...We really should have another flightless bird representative... =/

yeah but they dont scream kiwi. they are more like a dodo with an osterich or cassowary. i want a cute little bird like a kiwi. maybe it could be a grass referencing to the kiwi fruit too

m190049

Local psychopath
yeah but they dont scream kiwi. they are more like a dodo with an osterich or cassowary. i want a cute little bird like a kiwi. maybe it could be a grass referencing to the kiwi fruit too

I'd like to see something cool like a Takahē.

Looking up some Flightless Birds on Wikipedia...
A Flightless Cormorant?
It swims, and the pic it shows shows it straightening out like a dart when doing so.
Looks interesting.

Darkrai-LordofNightmares

I'd like to see something cool like a Takahē.

Looking up some Flightless Birds on Wikipedia...
A Flightless Cormorant?
It swims, and the pic it shows shows it straightening out like a dart when doing so.
Looks interesting.

those would be cool. i would like to see some iguanas. im not sure if they are all directly related but it would be cool to see another branch evo involving location. we got the green iguana, desert iguana, and the marine iguana. how about that?

StevyB

A Cuttlefish hasn't been done yet. If you wondering it's kind of like a squid

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas
A Vampire and a Zombie

Also a Cerberus Pokemon I like cerberus Dark/Dragon?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
A Vampire and a Zombie

Also a Cerberus Pokemon I like cerberus Dark/Dragon?

Cerberus isn't a Dragon.
Dark/Ground would work because it lives underground (Underworld).

Status
Not open for further replies.