• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCVM22

"Jaws" is a specific movie monster that differs from a normal great white shark in no way but its immense size.

You're a fan of just posting whatever misspelled, random ideas come to mind without stopping to consider whether any of them make any real sense or not, aren't you? Be honest now.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
they should make a Koi, that would be a nice evolution to Seaking
...or a large extinct dragon type animal that has half bone and half petrified scales, being rock and dragon

-more electric and fire types in general would be better, plus some interesting dragon mixes
Those are good ideas, especially the extinct Rock/Dragon type. What would it be based on?
Ya the god of Pokemon is a Gaot

It's a Llama
It's a horse.
I thought they were spikes the evolved to be for show
It's genderless, so it wouldn't need to attract a mate.

m190049

Local psychopath

It's a Llama
...Wut?
1. That was the most terrible logic I have ever seen in the entire universe. And I know a couple people who are actually mentally retarded.
2. Goats are sacred in some religions.
3. Do you know what a Llama looks like? Nothing like Arceus. ...at all. ...whatsoever. Seriously.

It's a horse.
It defeinately more closely relates to a horse than a Llama, for sure.
And I can't deny it has some Horse in it.
But look at it and say that it doesn't take some basis from a Goat as well.

Arceus doesn't seem to specifically be one animal. Seems to be a mix of animals often called sacred, regal, or special in some other means. Like a horse, which semi-often pop up in mythology.

That gives effect to it's "Godly appearance".
It's genderless, so it wouldn't need to attract a mate.
That is only in the main game.

In the Anime/PMD2, they called Darkrai "he" multiple times. Yet it is genderless. Uxie and Azelf were also called he. Mesprit was called she. Dialga and Palkia were both called he.
There was a Lugia that was mother in the Anime. It appeared alongside her young baby son.

Last edited:

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas
I was kidding about Arceus being a llama. Come on people

It is cearly an Unicorn/Goat/Llama combo thing

We need a Skunkape

Kryuell

White Stripes fan
One of those japanese fighting fish (water + fighting type)

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas
If you could give more allusions to when you are kidding or not, like in all the above text, that'd be appreciated. =/

;400; Like this? ;400;

Anyway more Crypited Pokemon, Like Bigfoot, a Cubacarba, and a Mermaid

m190049

Local psychopath
;400; Like this? ;400;

Usually italics, a smiley such as =D or =0 afterwards, a ~ at some point or a strikeout are the best ways to show. Often combinations work best.

It's a Llama!!!! =0

It's undeniably a Llama. Duh.
[Insert intelligent response here]

It's a Llama!~ =D

Usually strikeout works the best.

...Anyway...
A Cockroach?
With their common descriptions, they can do something interesting.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Sea cow?

Chihuahua?

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
This may sound odd but when I first saw Arceus, I thought it was a deer/hoarse.

One of those japanese fighting fish (water + fighting type)
YES! I was going to say it but you beat me to it.
I'd love it if they had a Beta Fish that was Water-Fighting.
It would be cool if it had an ability called, Fin Fist that raises it's attack or something...Basically the ability would make it clear as to how it would fight.
It would also be nice if they were alternate forms, since bette fish have so many colors and tail shapes.

m190049

Local psychopath
It would be cool if it had an ability called, Fin Fist that raises it's attack or something...Basically the ability would make it clear as to how it would fight.
Giving it a large Attack stat, and a lower Sp. Atk stat, would be a more obvious way to show the route you should go with it.

Btw, there is already an ability like that, that you described.
Pure Power.

BCVM22

Again we run into "stop suggesting movie monsters," but Beautifly is a non-monstrous Mothra to a tee.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
It's still quite hilarious.

Poiler Bear?
Do you mean Polar Bear?

By the way, is English your first language?
Lol, "Poiler" sounds and looks like "boiler," which gives me an idea for a Fire type Sun Bear Pokemon!
This may sound odd but when I first saw Arceus, I thought it was a deer/hoarse.

YES! I was going to say it but you beat me to it.
I'd love it if they had a Beta Fish that was Water-Fighting.
It would also be nice if they were alternate forms, since bette fish have so many colors and tail shapes.

How about the beta fish starts as a solid Water type, but the males evolve into Water/Fighting types and the females evolve into Water/Psychic types?
Well I thought it said Cthulhu. Silly me

OK a Cthulhu Pokemon

A what-now?
I'd love a gryphon, manticore (lion with wings) or a velociraptor pokemon.

Manticores aren't winged lions. They have the head of a man, body of a lion, and tail of a scorpion. No wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.