• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny13

Isn't Spinda a panda?

Mermaid: Milotic(?)
Sabre-tooth Tiger: Raikou
Clown: Mr. Mime(?)

Oh. I guess you're right, Mr. Mime is close enough to a clown. But for a mermaid I was thinking more of one that looked more human. And a sabre-tooth that wasn't legendary, maybe it could be a fossil or something.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
What about an orchid for a grass type, and a partridge for a flying type.

Penguin_Man

Suprisingly, no dolphin

I thought spinda looked more like a rabbit honestly. I may be wrong though! What about a sugar glider or flying squirrel? Is there any pokemon based off those?

I'm unsure what is Spinda based off, but it gives me that Panda feeling... with long ears. And Gligar can be part flying squirrel... as it can't really fly, but glide as far as I know.

Oh. I guess you're right, Mr. Mime is close enough to a clown. But for a mermaid I was thinking more of one that looked more human. And a sabre-tooth that wasn't legendary, maybe it could be a fossil or something.

Eh, I like Raikou. Not the best legendary but he is sweet.
And Milotic can be a mermaid if you look at it in some way, but I would like more humanish Pokemon. Then again I'm happy with Gallade.

Zutara

Le Gasp!
Maybe they could make a grim reaper and father time pokemon?
The reaper would be dark, and father time would be psychic, you know like opposites. =/

Grei

not the color
Humuhumunukunukuapua'a isn't a Pokémon yet. It's a Hawaiian fish. It's on Wikipedia but I don't know how to make links. I'd like it to be Water/Psychic.

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a aka Reef Triggerfish.
This'd be a cool Pokemon to see, actually. Some of it's physical abilities are pretty neat, it'd be a tough fighter as a Pokemon.

Maybe they could make a grim reaper and father time pokemon?
The reaper would be dark, and father time would be psychic, you know like opposites. =/

Those aren't opposites. Reaper would have an advantage over Father time. Ghost and Normal would make more sense.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Humuhumu would be cool, but another Pokémon I don't think we have is an Emu.

Blaze55584

-Kangaroo
-Kowila
-Ecidna
-Emu

they havnt made any aussie animals...

It dose seem that Kangaskhan is base on a kangaroo... Breloom also has some kangaroo in it as well, as far as I know it dose move like one.

Maruno

I always saw Breloom as a raptor or a T. rex-like creature, actually. Not a kangaroo, in any case.

jaxonferz

a heyena would be amazing as a dark/ground type.
an aye aye-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aye_aye would be a crazy weird pokemon
another one could be an orangutang... do they have that yet?

Maruno

More sharks are needed. We only have Sharpedo, and that looks like it's been cut in half.

Status
Not open for further replies.