• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I think Feraligatr looks more like Godzilla than Tyranitar.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I think Feraligatr looks more like Godzilla than Tyranitar.

It sort of does, but it's a crocodile of some sort.
In 1999, people thought the T-Rex looked like that?

No, that was a face palm. And I think you mean 1919. They thought it was pretty tall, standing like Tyranitar, with its tail dragging behind it.

mibler

It sort of does, but it's a crocodile of some sort.

No, that was a face palm. And I think you mean 1919. They thought it was pretty tall, standing like Tyranitar, with its tail dragging behind it.

But the thing is that IT IS NOT A T-rex, It is somewhat similar to an old model, however, that old model is not a T-rex its just what one possibly may have looked like using the information we had at the time...

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
But the thing is that IT IS NOT A T-rex, It is somewhat similar to an old model, however, that old model is not a T-rex its just what one possibly may have looked like using the information we had at the time...

Yes, it's based on an old model of T. Rex. It's not a modern T. Rex, but it is some sort of T. Rex. The old model is somewhat of a T. Rex.

Has anyone mentioned that there should definitely be an Arctic tern Pokemon? Maybe a Wingull counterpart?

mibler

Yes, it's based on an old model of T. Rex. It's not a modern T. Rex, but it is some sort of T. Rex. The old model is somewhat of a T. Rex.

Has anyone mentioned that there should definitely be an Arctic tern Pokemon? Maybe a Wingull counterpart?

It is not "some sort of T-rex" its not real; it never exsisted....

They should have more specific types of people like how they based Mr. Mime off of mimes....but I can't think anything right now :(

They should have more specific types of people like how they based Mr. Mime off of mimes....but I can't think anything right now :(

You mean like pirates, samurai, belly dancers, and clowns?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
You mean like pirates, samurai, belly dancers, and clowns?

I think we already have a belly dancer Pokemon, sort of. Hariyama is like a cross between a sumo wrestler and a belly dancer.

Yes, precisely, some sort of T. Rex that doesn't exist.
I can see pirate and mailman Pokemon. Maybe the mailman Pokemon would be some sort of dog in a mailman uniform with a mail bag.

BCVM22

I think we already have a belly dancer Pokemon, sort of. Hariyama is like a cross between a sumo wrestler and a belly dancer.

No. There's no resemblance between a belly dancer and Hariyama.

How do you conclude this? Really, how do you arrive at this conclusion? What is the thought process that sees this and thinks "BELLYDANCER!"?

Maybe the mailman Pokemon would be some sort of dog in a mailman uniform with a mail bag.

OK, stop. Really, please, stop.

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
Belly Dancer = Hariyama?

Hmm...

Yep! I see some resemblance! o:

no.

Interesting triple-post too.

I agree with the fact that there's not many Pokemon that resemble certain kinds of people. Sure, we have mimes, sumo wrestlers, and bodybuilders, but that's not enough for the Humanshape category.

A ninja Humanshape Pokemon would be amazing. It could be pure Dark-type, or Dark/Fighting, or heck, even Dark/Flying.

m190049

Local psychopath
A ninja Humanshape Pokemon would be amazing. It could be pure Dark-type, or Dark/Fighting, or heck, even Dark/Flying.
While not human-like, they do tend to do roles like this with animals as well.
The Scyther Line, and the Nincada Line, both seem to sorta encompass Ninjas...

Though I do agree with many of you. I would like to see some more human-characters.
Gallade is a pretty unique example of this.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Here's some I can think of:
Fly
Ant (But I rather not have a Pokemon like an ant)
Cockatiel
Peacock
Grasshopper (I forget, is there a grasshopper Pokemon?)
Koala Bear

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
BCVM- Oh yeah I forgot about them
dragon- Typo, wasn't really thinking about that actually

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
BCVM- Oh yeah I forgot about them
dragon- Typo, wasn't really thinking about that actually

Yeah, people call them koala bears because they look like teddy bears to some people. They're marsupials. I have no idea when the term "koala BEAR" originated. But it's completely inaccurate.
OH GOD MY EYES. Hariyama looks nothing like that. :(

It's fat and wears a dress.
GSC was made in 1919?

lolwut

No, that was around the time T. Rex was discovered and back then they thought it stood in what is now they way Tyranitar stands.
Hey, that's pretty cool!

No. There's no resemblance between a belly dancer and Hariyama.

How do you conclude this? Really, how do you arrive at this conclusion? What is the thought process that sees this and thinks "BELLYDANCER!"?

OK, stop. Really, please, stop.

Well, it's kinda fat and it wears a dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.