• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
we need another generation with 3 dragons like hoenn

it could have a komodo dragon line similar to the trapinch line

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
So you really think Game Freak based their Pokemon design off an ancient, completely concept of the tyrannosaurus rex?

Good thinking, mate!

So is Jynx, is Jynx a belly dancer?

LOL. Yes, she probably is! :p

jaxonferz

i think jynx is one of those pokemon you see on the corner of main street....

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
LOL. Yes, she probably is! :p
Well, it is possible, but I'm not so sure.
So you really think Game Freak based their Pokemon design off an ancient, completely concept of the tyrannosaurus rex?

Good thinking, mate!

So is Jynx, is Jynx a belly dancer?
1. It's not ancient, it's from around 1919. And though the concept was completely inaccurate, it was generally accepted by the scientific community of the day and age. So, yes.
2. Not necessarily, Jynx isn't fat enough.

mibler

Well, it is possible, but I'm not so sure.

1. It's not ancient, it's from around 1919. And though the concept was completely inaccurate, it was generally accepted by the scientific community of the day and age. So, yes.
2. Not necessarily, Jynx isn't fat enough.

umm....belly dancers aren't usually fat.....and what they wear is more of a sparkly bra with a long skirt not really a dress....

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
umm....belly dancers aren't usually fat.....and what they wear is more of a sparkly bra with a long skirt not really a dress....

TMI!
But nonetheless, why are they called "belly" dancers, then?
And, you have proven that Jynx could be a belly dancer.
But Hariyama wears a skirt. So, why couldn't it be a belly dancer?

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
no seriously they actually where that and their called belly dancers since there belly is exposed and hariyama is a human karate mater aka he has a headband belly dancers don't wear headbands

m190049

Local psychopath
TMI!
But nonetheless, why are they called "belly" dancers, then?
And, you have proven that Jynx could be a belly dancer.
But Hariyama wears a skirt. So, why couldn't it be a belly dancer?
Here are some pictures of typical belly dancers:
[one]
[two]
[three]
Belly dancers are supposed to be skinny, beautiful women who dance for the pleasure of a king, sultan, or equivalent figure.
Similar to strippers, if you will... Sort of. Except they don't strip their clothes- just do the dancing...

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I always seen Haryiama as a Sumo Wrestler not a belly dancer, I have no idea where anyone could have gotten that idea.

Jynx maybe but not Haryima, he has more charastics of a Sumo Wrestler.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
There's definitely some dodo in Doduo.

Some, yes, but it's mostly kiwi with some emu and possibly also some Aepyornis. But there definitely is some. In the name. Its name refers to the fact that it's a flightless bird ("dodo") with two heads ("duo").

kingofmaelstroms

i think they should create one like a snow leapard. it would be ice type, and fast with good attack

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
i think they should create one like a snow leapard. it would be ice type, and fast with good attack

I'm pretty sure one already exists, but we've gone through that debate 3 times, nobody will listen to me, and I end up getting flamed each time. So, I'm not gonna say what it is to avoid these situations.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Status
Not open for further replies.