• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

m190049

Local psychopath
Actually that'd be a cool "revived fossil" where it's not technically a revived prehistoric dinosaur, but the skeleton inside becoming animated. Heck, if implemented correctly, it could be like rotom, only with the fossils!
[IMG139]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/23/Spr_3f_141_f.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6a/Spr_3f_142_f.png[/IMG139]
TO THE RESCUE!!!

:p

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
An electric eel. How cool would that be?
There could always be more dragons, like maybe a dark/poison type dragon?
I don't think there is a unicorn pokemon as of yet unless you count the god llama arceus. (Oh, wait, just saw the rapidash smiley)
Maybe a tree pokemon like, a wailord-size tree. Crappy speed, but off the chart defense.
Lucario could have a dark and psycic type evolution split like wurple. They'd be like buddhist foxes.

m190049

Local psychopath
Maybe a tree pokemon like, a wailord-size tree. Crappy speed, but off the chart defense.
...Wailord-size? o_O
Why so huge?

There is Bonsly/Sudowoodo and Snover/Abomasnow for trees already, btw.

Lucario could have a dark and psycic type evolution split like wurple. They'd be like buddhist foxes.
Pokemon always keep at least one type via evolution line.
And anyway I can't really see the Riolu line changing much, since Lucario is one the 4th gen's mascots...

NUUU pokemon master

how bout a valociraptor with a type combination of groung/eletric and how bout on of those deepsea anglerfish thats a water/dark type

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
how bout a valociraptor with a type combination of groung/eletric and how bout on of those deepsea anglerfish thats a water/dark type
Honestly, for the first part, I didn't understand what you said. I think you meant, "How about a velociraptor with a type combination of Ground/Electric?"
Rock/Electric would make more sense, if it's a fossil.
Lanturn and Chinchou are angler fish, but I agree that we need one that's scarier.
An electric eel. How cool would that be?
There could always be more dragons, like maybe a dark/poison type dragon?
I don't think there is a unicorn pokemon as of yet unless you count the god llama arceus. (Oh, wait, just saw the rapidash smiley)
I object to what you said about Arceus! (However, to avoid people insulting me again, I'll keep my mouth shut).
Rapidash is a unicorn.
I love how we've stopped arguing about the Pokémon, and are now arguing about the previous argument... *sigh*

Chimera? Dragon/Poison
Sea-anenomae? Water/Poison
Skeleton? (Besides Cubone/Marowak). Rock/Ghost

Yeah, ironic, isn't it?
...No, really they weren't, says everybody but you. And anyway, if they really were so innacurate, provide some evidence to back up your claim that it was innacurate. You did no such thing and just went "NO UR WRONG IEM WRITE STFU UR MEAN."

Parasect is actually rather Zombified.

It's stopped progressing into an adult cicada, it's body is darkened red/brown to symbolize possession from the mushroom, and some rotting, it's lymbs seem grotesque and inflated, and it's eyes have rolled back into it's head.

...And I love that thing. <3
...I actually did...
But, again, nobody would listen.
Well, you make a nice brick wall, RM, but not much else..

Kinda silly, but a zombie Pokemon? Also a Cthulu Pokemon would be the best thing EVAR.
I will list other things I'm good for.
*Math/Science partner
*Opponent in Pokemon battles
*Opponent in Brawls
*Tech support
*Spy
*Cat trainer
*Pizza taste-tester
*Vacuum?
*Bug catcher
*Paleontologist
*Attorney
*Duck/monkey/Pokemon/cat/dolphin/Palin/McCain impersonator

pok3mex

I haven't read the whole 95 page thread, so I don't know it's been said; but I think one of the most obvious animals that could be pokemon (and hopefully it will be introduced soon) is a toucan, being chatot's evolved form.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
fixed

Anyway, a wyrm, giant worm, and tanooki Pokemon would be awesome.

*Math/Science partner
*Opponent in Brawls
*Tech support
*Spy
*Cat trainer
*Pizza taste-tester
*Vacuum?
*Bug catcher
*Paleontologist
*Attorney
1. You have no idea how well I do in Math and Science
2. I haven't lost a battle in 2-3 years
3. I'm fantastic with Jigglypuff
4. I'm usually able to fix problems with computers, video games, or TVs
5. I'm good at not being detected when I (and I'm not saying I do this much) eavesdrop on conversations
6. I've gotten my cat to respond to her name, roll over, sit, stay, come, and beg.
7. I <3 pizza.
8. Okay, maybe not.
9. I meant in Animal Crossing
10. I know a lot about fossils.
11. Have you heard me scream "Objection" and then counter what the other person said?
12. I can imitate all of those things very well.
And isn't it spelled "tanuki?"

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
*Math/Science partner
*Opponent in Brawls
*Tech support
*Spy
*Cat trainer
*Pizza taste-tester
*Vacuum?
*Bug catcher
*Paleontologist
*Attorney
1. You have no idea how well I do in Math and Science
2. I haven't lost a battle in 2-3 years
3. I'm fantastic with Jigglypuff
4. I'm usually able to fix problems with computers, video games, or TVs
5. I'm good at not being detected when I (and I'm not saying I do this much) eavesdrop on conversations
6. I've gotten my cat to respond to her name, roll over, sit, stay, come, and beg.
7. I <3 pizza.
8. Okay, maybe not.
9. I meant in Animal Crossing
10. I know a lot about fossils.
11. Have you heard me scream "Objection" and then counter what the other person said?
12. I can imitate all of those things very well.
And isn't it spelled "tanuki?"

My mind cannot comprehend the level of thought you have put into this reply (which was completely off topic! Nice job!)

Anyway, a thorn bug Pokemon, and a moon snail Pokemon would have potential for great designs.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
My mind cannot comprehend the level of thought you have put into this reply (which was completely off topic! Nice job!)

Anyway, a thorn bug Pokemon, and a moon snail Pokemon would have potential for great designs.
I think I've proven my point.
The moon snail Pokemon could be a Magcargo evo!

m190049

Local psychopath
...I actually did...
But, again, nobody would listen.

Really, you didn't. I looked through it.
"It is this for x reason"
"Actually, that reason is wrong, for y reason."
"No it isn't x is right."
"But because of y, this happens so it couldn't be x"
"I don't really like that reason and refuse to accept it."

That's kind of how things generally went down.

o_O

I think I've proven my point.
Not really. You know these guys are just playing around with you.
You really need to stop taking these things so seriously. =/

The moon snail Pokemon could be a Magcargo evo!
Ehh.. Personally, Magcargo seems rather complete in an evo line to me.
I think it would probably deserve it's own line, IMO...

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Really, you didn't. I looked through it.
"It is this for x reason"
"Actually, that reason is wrong, for y reason."
"No it isn't x is right."
"But because of y, this happens so it couldn't be x"
"I don't really like that reason and refuse to accept it."

That's kind of how things generally went down.

o_O

Not really. You know these guys are just playing around with you.
You really need to stop taking these things so seriously. =/

Ehh.. Personally, Magcargo seems rather complete in an evo line to me.
I think it would probably deserve it's own line, IMO...
Wait, are they seriously playing around with me? Okay guys, I don't want you to play around with me, so please stop.
Really, I did.
"_ is a _."
No it's not, it's a _.
"Not hardly! There's no evidence!"
Yes, there is.
1. It has _.
2. Its _ is like that of a _.
3. The name rarely means anything.
"None of those are legit reasons."
But they are! You just won't listen! Why won't you listen?!
"BECAUSE YOUR REASONS AREN'T LEGIT!"
That's basically how it went. But let's just forget about it and move on. A wise man once said, "Do not be sad for the mistakes you have made, instead you should be sad for the mistakes you are about to make."(I'm referring to YOUR mistakes).

Lucos

I think we need a lion pokémon. And no, don't say Shinx, Luxio and Luxray are lions, they clearly aren't, because they're obviously a Lynx, al 3 of them.

For those who don't know what a lynx looks like:
[IMG200]http://goodbadfrench.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/iberian-lynx.jpg[/IMG200]

As for Entei, he's not really a lion either, but just a really big dog.

PS: Please edit the start-post where it says Shinx - Luxio - Luxray are lions, because they aren't.

BCVM22

Lynx are much smaller cats. Given the size of the Shinx line as it evolves and the full mane it develops by the time it gets to Luxray, akin to a lion's mane, not the small tufts of hair and whiskers a lynx has, it's pretty clear that they have as much lion in them as anything else. Don't let the name fool you.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I think we need a lion pokémon. And no, don't say Shinx, Luxio and Luxray are lions, they clearly aren't, because they're obviously a Lynx, al 3 of them.

For those who don't know what a lynx looks like:
[IMG200]http://goodbadfrench.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/iberian-lynx.jpg[/IMG200]

As for Entei, he's not really a lion either, but just a really big dog.

PS: Please edit the start-post where it says Shinx - Luxio - Luxray are lions, because they aren't.

They are. The name isn't everything. They have the mane. Entei is also a lion, clearly. Other than name (actually, Shinx=Shine+Sphinx), what gives you the misguided opinion that they aren't lions? They clearly are. We have four lion Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.