• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
like has been said multiple times, make sure it hasn't been said before
at least you're right with these topics
You talking to me or to RM and using my post as an example?

really? why? he barely has 6 legs and...why?
I said "partially". It's also a Dragon. The spikes on it's neck also resemble insect legs. It's horns on it's head resemble the pincers of a centipede. It's not a "true" Centipede. It is more or less a fusion of a Centipede and a dragon.

or you could say he's wrong and that there WAS a fruit pokemon...either way...
Just because he suggested an Idea that has already been done doesn't make him "wrong". There could certainly be another fruit pokemon. I was merely offering my thoughts on his idea.

-;248;

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
does Scizor count for an Ant?

Attack_Kitty

That Psychic Trainer
A siamese fighting fish or fire bellied toad (water/fire?) would be cool.

Wouldn't mind seeing more reptiles. Bearded dragon, komodo dragon, frilled neck lizard, velociraptor.

Oh and have they done a dolphin yet?

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Lanturn and Gorebyss have Dolphin-like features, but a proper Dolphin Pokemon would be good

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
Don't know if these have been said-

Electric eel - Water/Electric
Albatros - Water/Flying (Need more Water/Flying's you can actually Fly on)
Fire Ant - Grass (or bug) /Fire

FlyAsADunsparce

This would be cool:

Platypus: Ground/Water , Normal/Water or just Water
Koala: Normal, maybe Ground/Normal
Polarbear: Ice
Porcupine: Poison'
Turkey: Flying/Ground
Peacock: Psychic/Flying
Badger: Dark/Normal

m190049

Local psychopath
Lol, Ithinkhewastryingtostartanargumenthencethelolandevenifhewasntpleasedontstartthisagainevenifyouthinkyoureright.
...The consensus of that argument was that it was a fusion of the two.There's nothing wrong with his response.
Don't create problems where there doesn't need to be.
let's hope Rayquazamaster777 will be logical now, but I won't hold my breath...
Hey, he's been good so far. As long as he stays that way, no problems.

does Scizor count for an Ant?
I wouldn't say so, personally.

I actually didn't remember what this looked like, so I googled it.
...And I saw this picture.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Oh god.
Yes.

Platypus: Ground/Water , Normal/Water or just Water
Psyduck.

Badger: Dark/Normal
Typhlosion, actually. It's very overlooked though.

Last edited:

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I would a pkmn like that.An evo of Pelipper maybe?^^so...if I add some points to Pelliper stats they would turn out like this:
HP:70
Atk:60
Def:100
SpAtk:105
SpDef:80
Speed:105
It could have an ability that creates winds[kinda like Abomasnow's & Tyranitar's] that boosts the power of flying type moves

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Typhlosion is more of a ratel, or honeybadger.
It could have an ability that creates winds[kinda like Abomasnow's & Tyranitar's] that boosts the power of flying type moves
Like some sort of everlasting Tailwind effect?
And ive wondered what Absol is...
A wolf would be good.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Like some sort of everlasting Tailwind effect?
Yeah but something like wind shears that would make flying types gain some advantage & in game language boost the flying type moves & prob also lowering the defence of the rest of the pkmn cuz it'll be hard for them to keep balance when the wind shifts directions so quickly...heck,the attack could even be called wind shear

Last edited:

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Or Tempest, or some sort of Gale kind of thing? Boosts Flying-type speed, reduces non flying type speed (and special defence=Cold air?) Also, 10% boost in flying type moves?

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Or Tempest, or some sort of Gale kind of thing? Boosts Flying-type speed, reduces non flying type speed (and special defence=Cold air?) Also, 10% boost in flying type moves?
I thought of the speed thing on flying types but can u imagine how would pkmn like Dragonite & Salamence benefit from it?...they would be waay too powerful.virtually unstopable

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Isn't Psyduck like a duck. It doesnt really looks like a platypus to me...
Yeah...exactly how Pidgeot has the word "pigeon" in it's name & it looks capable of tearing your head off...so yeah,names don't really matter that much

m190049

Local psychopath
I thought of the speed thing on flying types but can u imagine how would pkmn like Dragonite & Salamence benefit from it?...they would be waay too powerful.virtually unstopable

^ Uh... Guys.
Create And/Or Rename Anything And Everything!! thread.
It exists for a reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.