• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Name] the [Occupation]

Pokemans Trainer
I don't think we've done an ostrich. Or heck, even a bacterium.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
agreed! emu?

BCVM22

You could make the case either way, that either there's also some emu in Dodrio or that it's visually different enough that it could easily serve as the basis for a new critter.

No. 1 Machop Fan

How about an amoeba?

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I can not think of one thing among thousands that have or could be said, heck, there are animals yet to be discovered...

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Komodo Dragon?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
they haven't done coral or human yet
Coral: Corsola
Human: Abra family (partially), Jynx family, Mr. Mime family, Machop family, Tyrogue family, Ralts family, and I think there are a few others. Where've you been for the past 15 years?
I think Doudou is a Kiwi bird...

Indeed it is.
How about an amoeba?
Ditto is an amoeba.

How about a tentacle snake? They're really weird looking, plus they're poisonous.

BCVM22

Where've you been for the past 15 years?

Really? Coming from you? Where have you been for the last 16 hours--

Ditto.

As in, the Pokémon, not as in "I echo your comment."

Ditto is an amoeba.

and the last 3 hours--

Corsola and Mr. Mime/Jynx...

Coral: Corsola
Human: blah blah hey let's list them all

--which is the time that passed between the posts to which you felt it necessary to reply and them being answered, correctly, the first time.

What's your excuse here, I can only wonder? Can't hide behind "post count +1" here.

Last edited:

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
I think a Wrybill would be nice

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
How about a Blood Elf? (Yeah, I play Wow! Big whoop wanna fight about it?!) Could be like a Fire specced Mage, translated to Pokespeek, Fire/Psychic

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
I dunno, i find it hard to see human Pokemon

Indragon

Back in the USSR
^There's an egg group devoted to Humanshape, they just need to be stylized enough. Also, several posts above yours.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
@D-World: Not exactly, could look a bit like Gardevior/Gallade... (even though they're in a different egg group)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.