• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
meh

I would rather catch a Roobushin. here's what it would be like if had one
Friend "you still like pokemon man. You are so lame man i havent played that game since i was six" me having the temper problem i do i would say "go roobushin" Then "Roobushin smack him over the head with your pillars" Roobushin; "ROOBUSHINN!!!" * Roobushin smacks "Friend" over head with pillars* KO

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
what about an alien
Deoxys, Riguree family.
how about goats? Do we have any goats?

Why don't you ask the First Sinnoh Church of the Holy Goat?
Not sure if this has been suggested but a platypus pokemon (Water/ ground maybe) and a garbage can pokemon it can be an evolution between the trash bag and the dumpsite maybe a poison/ground type and i want the satisfaction of naming a pokemon oscar i think this will fit fine
Platypus: Psyduck
Pendoraa is a Bug/Poison centipede. He fits the bill to a T.

Giratina is partially based on a mythological centipede.

Smeargle is already the quintessential painting Pokemon. When I hear police officer, I keep getting this in my head:
Spr_BW_Policeman.png

Maybe a Pokemon that doubles as an alarm, though.
Yeah, but orangs are well known for loving to paint.

Maybe a cannonball that evolves into a cannon?

Maybe a cannonball that evolves into a cannon?

Forget cannon; give me a tank and I'll be happy (insert evil laugh).

Here's an idea I had about a year ago: a corn Pokemon named Agricorn
Picture an ear of corn with bright green leaves and yellow kernels; two of the kernels on the upper half are missing and in their place are a pair of eyes; in the middle of it's body there are a pair of kernels that have lines through them, these are covering Agricorn's mouth.
Agricorn has numerous forms of locomotion and combat because of its simple body shape. Most of the time, it floats in midair by spinning its leaves like propellers. It can do this in two ways: it usually has the leaves above the main part of its body and flies upside-down when not in battle; it can also flip rightside-up and spin extra quickly to release powerful wind gusts to attack and/or escape its foes. When it is flying upside-down, it battles by aiming the tip of its body toward the foe and using projectile Grass-type moves like Solarbeam and Bullet Seed. Also, while it's leaves are very soft, it can wrap them around itself and make them as hard as steel. At this time, Agricorn is able to spin like a drill to rapidly tunnel through the ground, or a torpedo moving through water. Pretty much the only terrain it can't rapidly adapt to and use to its advantage is the surface of the ground; it is a master in the air, underground, and water.
Also, here's the funny part: it's ability, Popcorn, pelts the foe with popcorn kernels every time Agricorn is hit with a Fire-type attack.

Deoxys, Riguree family.

Why don't you ask the First Sinnoh Church of the Holy Goat?

Alright, quit it. First of all, nobody agrees with you.

Second of all, say hello to Boappu, Chimchar's Fire type monkey bro. Yeah, with all these monkeys, I think we can handle having another goat.

No. 1 Machop Fan

How about this: a cannonball that evolves into a cannon that then evolves into a tank?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Alright, quit it. First of all, nobody agrees with you.

Second of all, say hello to Boappu, Chimchar's Fire type monkey bro. Yeah, with all these monkeys, I think we can handle having another goat.
I don't care if I have no supporters. I know I'm right, and I won't listen to what others say.
That's actually a good idea. Maybe an evolution for the cannon could be a tank.

Maybe a tai chi Pokemon? We have a yogi Pokemon, so tai chi could work.

Profesco

gone gently
Wow! 194 pages, everybody. That's a lot of thread. We're going to shut this down and make a fresh one, folks. Hold on tight, and we'll have y'all set up in a jiffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.