• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals that aren't Pokémon yet v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
a cockroach would be cool

I was thinking...
are there any dolphin pokemon? Dolphins seem like an untapped source (as far as I can remember). If someone knows about a dolphin quality that is found in a pokemon, feel free to correct me.

Also, lobsters?

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas
I would like a Durian Pokemon, also Dolphin, Polar Bear, and Harpy

m190049

Local psychopath
I was thinking...
are there any dolphin pokemon? Dolphins seem like an untapped source (as far as I can remember). If someone knows about a dolphin quality that is found in a pokemon, feel free to correct me.

Also, lobsters?

A Dolphin is one of the many more-obvious-ideas that GameFreak has yet to give us... Heaven knows why... Hope they make one for the 5th gen.

I think Corphish and Crawdaunt are close enough for the species to be dismissed... They are actually Crayfish though, which are very similar, and closely related...

I would like a Durian Pokemon,
...A Durian? You mean... like... the fruit?
Well we already have the Durin Berry...

firelovindocker

im prety corpish/craudant is lobster and crab

anyway how about a flamingo

Shuam

righteous
I was thinking...

Also, lobsters?
Lobsters, they're crayfish pretty much. The only difference is that crayfish live in freshwater and lobsters live in salt water. Crawdaunt and Corphish are crayfish.
Edit: Beaten.
Anyways, I doubt we'll be getting a flamingo pokemon, they're a little too abstract. How about a Cassowary? Poison/Flying type.

blissful_rosemarie

Breeder/Coordinater
maybe a platopus (sp?)
sexysexyplatapus.jpg

or a panda, but instead of black make it pink, and a psy/ice type and they always cary bamboo, and use a special attack for them and their possible evolutions, called bamboo whack, and it has a chance of paralyzing the foe xD

or maybe another cat pokemon, excluding the shinx family their all normal types, what about a water type, or dragon, or a legendary, or all 3 in one xD

of and in reply to who ever asked about a koala pokemon, i stumbled upon this, idont know if its true but theres supposedly a new version coming out for the 5th gen. cal Acanthite, and ill enclose a link, but they have a list of possible pokemon including a koala (#'s are 578 and 579)
also they are supposedly making a new cat ground type(582 and 583) not sure if it is realy a cat, but it has kat in the name of both evolutions

m190049

Local psychopath
maybe a platopus (sp?)
sexysexyplatapus.jpg
...Psyduck?

or maybe another cat pokemon, excluding the shinx family their all normal types, what about a water type, or dragon, or a legendary, or all 3 in one xD
...Espeon?

of and in reply to who ever asked about a koala pokemon, i stumbled upon this, idont know if its true but theres supposedly a new version coming out for the 5th gen. cal Acanthite, and ill enclose a link, but they have a list of possible pokemon including a koala (#'s are 578 and 579)
also they are supposedly making a new cat ground type(582 and 583) not sure if it is realy a cat, but it has kat in the name of both evolutions
What? Nothing of the 5th gen has been confirmed yet. You probably just saw some fan works.

blissful_rosemarie

Breeder/Coordinater
hahahaha, silly me forgot the link xD, i would have just edited but for some reason its not working, and psyduck,golduck, and farfetched are all just ducks, not platapi (i think this is the plural form), oooh maybe a swan and or goose pokemon (water/flying, or water dark something like that)

THIS LINK IS A SPOILER-

http://www.pokemonacanthite.com/pokemon.php

espeons on psychic type none of the others, and i thought espeon was some other kind of animal, oh well, oooh what about a , aargh cant think of what its called but its a kind of bird, that lives in cold climates, not a penguin, its kind of like a tucan but its not, ill try and figure it out, and i said that the 5th gen site i found was just a possibility or being real.
hopefuly this isnt true, but i saw it on the site, its like and evil version of chansey T_T, but for all i know none of the ones listed are even going to happen

Last edited by a moderator:

m190049

Local psychopath
hahahaha, silly me forgot the link xD, i would have just edited but for some reason its not working, and psyduck,golduck, and farfetched are all just ducks, not platapi (i think this is the plural form), oooh maybe a swan and or goose pokemon (water/flying, or water dark something like that)

THIS LINK IS A SPOILER-

http://www.pokemonacanthite.com/pokemon.php
Ducks don't have claws, do they?
Hyyybrriiidsss.

Also, that link openly admits that it is a fan work.
That's not real.

Last edited:

redpanda

xD my bad didnt think of that, omg i cant thinks of the name of the bird im thinking of and its driving me up a wall >_<

Are you talking about a puffin?

EDIT: And on topic, what about a saber tooth tiger as a fossil pokemon? I would love to have one! <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.