1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Animals that aren't Pokemon yet v2

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by m190049, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

So, so you know of any good ideas for animals that can be turned into Pokemon?
    Of course there are many, but obviously many aren't good candidates for Pokemon.
    List some that you think are good candidates!(Possibly in Generation 5?)
    Tell some!

If you want, get creative! Why do you think they'd make a good Pokemon? What type can it be? Maybe it'll be similar to another Pokemon?
    Have fun!

Heres one of my ideas...
    Personally, i think the Lion Fish could easily be a Pokemon. [Wikipedia Article] It looks awesome. Maybe some sort of Water/Poison or Water/Dragon (It is also known as the Dragon Fish) Type. I think a Water/Poison is most likely though, seeing how it has Venom in those Spines it has. Water/Dragon is a typing already used by Palkia and Kingdra, and I don't think we need another one. Water/Poison is a combination only used by Tentacool (and Tentacruel) and Quilfish. Quilfish, is also a Drastically underused Pokemon. Tentacruel and this Lion Fish have very different Forms and Appearances, possibly giving widely different move pools, although it would most likely have a Similar move pool to Quilfish. Heck, maybe it be related?
    Whadda you think?

So, YOU
    Name some Pokemon that aren't Pokemon yet.

Here is a post written up by one of the members who visit's this thread often. I suggest you read it...
    Or else.....

It may or may not have been edited slightly... *Coughs*

Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  2. Um, A dolphin hasn't been done yet, and a squid, or a humming bird (I want a humming bird pokemon)

3. Ultradude131

Ultradude131 Disturbia

I don't think there is a lion yet,unless Entei and those others are them.

4. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

If Entei isn't, there is still Luxray, which I am pretty sure is supposed to be a lion.

5. Pikachu41

Pikachu41 The PokeMaster!

Koala, Kangaroo, Platypus, Echidna.

Don't forget Australia, Nintendo! We have worthwhile animals and people too!

As a matter of fact, I created an evolution line for koalas:

Munchalefe (Lv. 37) Climatree (Lv. 55) Rultheworld

6. Power of Fire

Power of Fire Goodbye

7. Pokemanyak

Pokemanyak Little VoltTackler

A cheetah pokemon. And koala is a kind of bear

8. Power of Fire

Power of Fire Goodbye

It's not a bear, it's a marsuppial

9. Little Prince

Little Prince Banned

We need a chimera Pokémon, fictional animal or not :D

10. sanjay120

sanjay120 ?(???)?

Koalas are bear-like marsupials. They are cute and fuzzy. <3

We need a Fire/Dragon. Come on Nintendo, just because everything else about medival Europe sucked doesn't mean the dragons aren't cool!

11. Power of Fire

Power of Fire Goodbye

Still they're marsuppials

12. ??????

?????? That guy.

Bird of Paridise. Tick.

13. Garmmon

Garmmon FUN :D

Psyduck isn't a platypus, it's a duck.
    Are there goats yet? I remember there are sheep, but I can't remember any goats. My memory just fails when I need it most...

For a mythical creature, I'd like to see a Yatagarasu Pokemon, but whatever. (crows are awesome)

14. DieChavsDie

DieChavsDie Well-Known Member

FLAMINGO!!!!! I WANT MY FLINGO POKEMON :D

PROPER Chickens. And a TURKEY :D

15. qwerty2263

qwerty2263 The Hat > You.

Zebra,giant sqiud. Both would pwn.

16. Some sort of shrimp pokemon? Could be water/bug type or something.

And I'm saying that Bug/Dragon that I always mention.

17. I repeat my post from the previous thread: A coati mundi. Yep.

18. YellowHat

YellowHat The Anticool

A who? Sorry, but usually when you name some kind of animal that not too many people have heard of, and explanation is in place.

Howabout a minotaur? That hasn't been done, 'cept for my fakemon Grass starter.

19. buneary dude

buneary dude Well-Known Member

There is no puffin Pokemon. But I don't think that they will make that because of Piplup.

20. Pinksizzors

Pinksizzors I likes bugs

They should make an Amblypygid pokemon. That would own. They could also make a flea pokemon and a Mantis shrimp pokemon. The more bug types the better. I liked 2 of my suggestions to wikipedia articles for those who don't know what they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.