• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animated Anti-Heroes Face-Off V3; Champion Of The Champions: Kiritsugu Emiya

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Eh, I own this Face-Off so it makes sense that I'd want it to limit to a medium with which I'm more familiar with. I don't really play many Games so I'm barely familiar with game characters apart from the ones from the Pokemon Games. Similar with Manga (apart from the Naruto manga and a few chapters of FMA manga I barely even attempt or rather have attempted to read any manga), though in case the manga has been adopted into an anime adaptation, I'll most likely be familiar with it.

keepitsimple

site of lies
to me narrowing it down to just animated anti heroes feels too specific and like an unnecessary restriction. you could always look up the character to get a sense of what you're voting on, or just sit out on a match with no characters you recognize. besides, even narrowing it down to animated characters, there are still going to be nominees you aren't familiar with

but I'm not the boss of this thread so

Genaller

Silver Soul
Well then go buy Persona 5 and play that you coward! It’s practically pokémon for adults and far superior to it in every way (note that the anime adaptation doesn’t speak for the quality of the game whatsoever).

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Well then go buy Persona 5 and play that you coward! It’s practically pokémon for adults and far superior to it in every way (note that the anime adaptation doesn’t speak for the quality of the game whatsoever).

Or even Persona 3 or 4. I realised that if an anti - hero face-off allowed game characters, the face-off could be filled with P3, P4 and P5 characters, and so many other interesting game characters like Joel from TLOU, Kratos from God of War, Geralt from Witcher, etc.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
PS3 works as well. You can get P3, P4 and P5 on the PS3 (stupidly enough you can't buy P3 and P4 on the PS4).

Persona 4/5 also has an anime adaptation BTW, so most of your Persona characters are eligible nominations even if it's only restricted to animated characters.

@keepitsimple True, but if its restricted to only animated characters, then well....the number of unfamiliar characters for me would be naturally much lesser in comparison.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Persona 4/5 also has an anime adaptation BTW, so most of your Persona characters are eligible nominations even if it's only restricted to animated characters.

@keepitsimple True, but if its restricted to only animated characters, then well....the number of unfamiliar characters for me would be naturally much lesser in comparison.
You'd have better control over your Anti-Heroes thread if you expanded it past animation and into games & manga at the very least. If you don't, someone could just randomly create their own anti-heroes face-off comprised of anime, manga and video games, an ultimate version of yours you could say and that would affect your thread but if you updated your thread, you'd not only have tighter control over this thread but could have one of the more popular face-offs under your belt with an already established base of active participants.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
If I ever buy a PS4, this and spiderman will be the first games I get