• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animated Anti-Heroes Face-Off V3; Champion Of The Champions: Kiritsugu Emiya

Genaller

Silver Soul
L (Death Note): 7/12 +

Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender): 4/12

Genaller

Silver Soul

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
L (Death Note): 8/12
Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender): 7/12+
I really like what I've seen of L (I've only seen some snippets of death note, not the whole thing), but I'll admit I'm biased for Zuko

Genaller

Silver Soul
L (Death Note): 12/12 +
Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender): 7/12

The ice cream loving detective has overcome the fire bending prince!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well, so the renowned crime detective has trumped the Firebender prince!

Next matchup:

Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero): 0/12

Askeladd (Vinland Saga): 0/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero): 2/12+

Askeladd (Vinland Saga): 0/12

Both are great anti-heroes TBH.

Genaller

Silver Soul

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
If anyone amongst you haven't seen Vinland Saga yet, you should. One of the best currently airing anime, a seinen with a deep plot & lot of character interactions, slow paced but it also has AoT levels of gore/violence. Made by the same studio who made AoT.

@xEryChan Think I already recommended this to you several times, haven't I?

Doesn't hold a candle to Kimetsu no Yaiba though, which is yet another currently airing anime and is almost close to being finished ---> it's definitely of the best anime to come out this year, only behind AoT Season 3 Part 2, which is really hard to match in terms of brilliance. Cuz that's blessed by Ufotable of all things, the same studio who made the Fate series.