• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animated Anti-Heroes Face-Off V3; Champion Of The Champions: Kiritsugu Emiya

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Itachi Uchiha (Naruto): 1/12+

Seto Freakin' Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged): 0/12

Prodigy of the Uchiha clan!

Genaller

Silver Soul
Itachi Uchiha (Naruto): 3/12+

Seto Freakin' Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged): 0/12

Kaiba: Screw the rules I have money!

Itachi: Screw your money I have hax!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Itachi Uchiha (Naruto): 3/12

Seto I'm a sore loser so I blow up an island because I lost in a card game Freakin' Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged): 2/12 +

Genaller

Silver Soul
Itachi Uchiha (Naruto): 6/12 +

Seto Freakin' Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged): 4/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Itachi Uchiha (Naruto): 8/12+

giphy.gif

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Itachi Uchiha (Naruto): 10/12+

Someone needs to accelerate this. @xEryChan

Genaller

Silver Soul
Itachi Uchiha (Naruto): 12/12+

Kabia: Hahahahaha I have eradicated you with my mighty Blue-Eyes White Dragons.

*Sees Sharingan symbol in the sky after which looks at his Blue-Eyes to see them all on the ground having been destroyed by their own attacks*

Itachi: All is futile before the power of the Sharingan. *Itachi then proceeds to burn Kaiba with the Amaterasu.*

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
And the prodigy of the Uchiha clan triumphs over the ego-maniac!

tenor.gif

Will start the next round tomorrow! Bye for today!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Itachi Uchiha (Naruto): 12/12+

Kabia: Hahahahaha I have eradicated you with my mighty Blue-Eyes White Dragons.

*Sees Sharingan symbol in the sky after which looks at his Blue-Eyes to see them all on the ground having been destroyed by their own attacks*

Itachi: All is futile before the power of the Sharingan. *Itachi then proceeds to burn Kaiba with the Amaterasu.*
*However, as Kaiba is redadicated, his ego escapes his body and fills the entire universe*
Kaiba's ego: SCREW MORTAL COILS, I HAVE MONEY

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So with Itachi's victory over Seto, all the matchups of the second round have been done and the second round is now over.

Overall, as expected 10 characters from the second round have advanced to the next, a.k.a. the third round. Here are all of them below:

Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion

Akame (Akame Ga Kill!)

Greed/(FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

Viral (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Haruka Tenoh (Sailor Moon)

Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

Archer (Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works)

L (Death Note)

Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)

Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)

Now let's get on to the third round:

How it works:

1) Unlike the first round, the overall 10 characters won't be divided into groups.

2) Characters in this round will get to Face-Off against each other in matchups. In every particular matchup, 2 characters will get to Face-Off, with the winner of the matchup advancing to the next round. Each and every character in this round will get to Face-Off only once.

3) Matchups will be determined via RNG.

4) It should be understandable from the above format that there will be overall 5 matchups in this round with 5 characters overall getting to move on to the next round, a.k.a., the final round.

5) In each and every matchup, both character begin with 0 points. The character to first reach 12 points wins the matchup. If you wish to vote for a character, just add a point to his/her tally and give a + sign behind.

6) You can vote in a matchup once in every 4 hours.

Rules:

1) All SPPF General, Games and Face-Off rules apply.

2) If you were ninja'd by someone while voting, please make sure to correct your tally.

3) Intentionally posting incorrect tallies in a face-off matchup will disqualify you from the game.

4) Have fun.

-------------------

Here's the first matchup of this round:

Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion): 0/12

L (Death Note): 0/12

Last edited: