• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animated GIFs - - HELP!

Staryu

I know, I know..
It wasn't like this before, but then my dad installed this moronic EZ fricking Virus Scanner/Firewall. Ew.

Now, my gifs won't animate! Such as ;049; ..just sits there.

If anyone knows how to fix this..I'd love you forever..I've fixed it before, but I can't remember how ><

---Ryan

DigitalKaede

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!
I had the same problem when my parents installed the same program. My first browser (Firefox) made GIFs "still" but when I tried SeaMonkey (link) they started moving. (I'm not saying you should get SeaMonkey, I'm just saying that's what happened. What browser are you using?

Fiery Blaziken

What broswer do you have? There should be a option to turn animated GIFs on and off, but I can't help you more without knowing what broswer you have.