• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animated Legacy Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrawarrior

I want to join as Fergus.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Ther iron masked maurander didnt own any of the pokemon he captured, and they were returned back to where they belong, so he doesnt qualify for the description.

Dr Yung had mirage pokemon, which entails fake pokemon. So, he would not count because he didnt actually own any real pokemon.

The page mentioned in the OP says he does still conserve them.

Wolf Prince-Iron Masked Marauder/Bisharu
I wanted to pick Palmer but it appears i got here to late

Iron Masked Marauder lost all of his Pokemon at the end of the movie, so as of now he has nothing.

This reminds me, if a Pokemon was only mentioned in the dub, can it be used, e.g, Oak's seaking?
And at least Oak has a Dragonite. The best Vincent gets are Magneton and Quagsire.

If it is mentioned in the English version and you can find proof (aka video clip, Bulbapedia, Serebii) you may use it.

Also this will be Pokemon Online only unless you and your opponent agree to Wifi.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Oh god, it seems i can't find a single one left that isn't taken. EIther taken or lame pokemons. T-T

There are a few good ones left. Look through Frontier Brains and lesser known characters from movies. If that fails try Bulbapedia.

I'm going to try and create a list of what each player has of available Pokemon to prevent arguments when Bulbapedia and Serebii disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.