• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animated Legacy Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ace

i can show you how

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
1. One of your members was in the chat while you were trying To Make/Demand That i make my team and battle you immediatly

2. I dont know How to fake them

3. The result of the battle and what was said because of lead to my ban in your clan.

Now why are you lying, Are you that desprate for a rematch ?

~Ace

i can show you how
Lol that has nothing to do with this tournament, I haven't played since wednesday and I haven't even loaded up PO.. I banned you for other reasons, sorry but its because you're an ***, that's why I banned you.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
If i were to rematch you your team would probably be the exact same, why dont you ask your other member that was in the chat ???

~Ace

i can show you how
? I never battled you, you don't know my team and I don't know yours, I don't know what you're even on about..

~Ace

i can show you how
That's a pretty good fake log, I haven't even battled you.. You just posted you won because I banned you from my clan :L lol the last time I've touched PO was in wednesday, that log is just bs

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Well, moving on from this little spat...

I beat Giga 1-0. It was a really good match.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
yu gi ohhhhhhhhh

props to EG for getting that reference ^

? I never battled you ? :L

Do i need to get a replay ?

this is ****ing hilarious, ive never laughed so hard XD you two are sooo amusing XD

to throw my two cents into this......without evidence its impossible to tell which of them is lying. i shall state the possibilities

1) it is possible the two did battle, and that ace was so upset about the leaf storm miss that he is lying and pretending like the battle never happened

2) bray faked a log, which is also quite possible, especially if ace's name isnt password protected....i think....plus theres other ways to fake a log lol

either way could be the case......hmmmmm

but tbh if we go by character/morals id say hands down Ace is aloooot less likely to lie

EDIT: im calling the log BS. it doesnt follow ace's battle style at all. only an idiot would use leafstorm again in the face of a cloyster instead of switchin to meta. plus ace would have used bullet punch, not eq. i know ace is a hell of a lot better of a battler then whoever was in the log. plus why would he use donphan when theres no hazard threat? i call bs.......not like it matters lol......just throwing in my thoughts since i find this so amusing

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
but tbh if we go by character/morals id say hands down Ace is aloooot less likely to lie

I've been backstabbed by Ace. Albeit it was ages ago and I'm over it, there's one glaring bit of proof that says this battle is true.

Bray is too stupid to fake a log.

~Ace

i can show you how
I've been backstabbed by Ace. Albeit it was ages ago and I'm over it, there's one glaring bit of proof that says this battle is true.

Backstab for saying something something about you, I even told you I said that about you. Sorry about that eh.

And lol, he knows how to fake a log. He's done it before when he was in my Clan and even asked me how was it.. :L

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy

false. and heres the evidence, (taken from when i battled ace)

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-TET-DeviantMaster-vs-TMHAce--2012-01-27-1

as you can see here, Ace's real name has no space in between "[TMH]" and "Ace". in bray's fake log, there is a space in between "[TMH]" and "Ace"

so clearly ace did not battle bray, the log is faked, bray's a liar, and ace is innocent *victory pose*

*props to zero for finding that

on a more relevant note....i'll vm mag once i get my team together :p

NOTE:....sorry for posting such an embarassing battle ace but its the only one i have XD

Last edited:

Takeo

as you can see here, Ace's real name has no space in between "[TMH]" and "Ace". in bray's fake log, there is a space in between "[TMH]" and "Ace"

I really don't want to start something with you or anything but i'm just saying, names can be edited so that's not proof

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
I really don't want to start something with you or anything but i'm just saying, names can be edited so that's not proof

touche. but ace hasnt changed his name in since TMH .-. and i dont see why he would change it suddenly and lose his rank

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
The match was on treehouse, i dont think rank matters there.

false. ace never battles on treehouse. he always does smogon, and if its down, he uses PBC or PO......i know way too much about ace that its almost creepy

ur diggin your own hole here bray .-. keep the lies comin

Takeo

false. ace never battles on treehouse. he always does smogon, and if its down, he uses PBC or PO......i know way too much about ace that its almost creepy

ur diggin your own hole here bray .-. keep the lies comin

it is creepy and your starting to sound a lot like his Lawyer lol

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
it is creepy and your starting to sound a lot like his Lawyer lol

well its all out of bro love! and bro love tends to be creepy to close minded people who dont understand it (chew). too bad i stopped caring about being judged by people :D

oooo, i could definetly be his lawyer! since im just that pro......better go suit up

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Contacted my opponent, we'll get our battle done soon :3

Status
Not open for further replies.