• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animated Pokemon Fan Series! Have your input!

Pokemation

Pokémation
Hello to everyone!
I am currently working on an animated fan series. It is not going to be like the anime, it is going to be animated using overworld sprites from HGSS!

The reason i am posting about this is because I want the community to have some input on story line, characters and their Pokemon, regions etc.

Here is what the story will be based around:
Clay is a young boy, setting off on his first Pokemon journey. His goal is to become a Pokemon master. Along the way, he will meet new friends, catch and raise his team of Pokemon, etc, etc. The region is set between Kanto and Hoenn, so a large variety of Pokemon from most generations will be found there.

So feel free to share your ideas with this little list so we can build a great story together! :)

Plot and story:

Region Names:

Town Names:

Character Names: (including companions, gym leaders, rivals etc)

Pokemon teams:

Special events:

And whatever else you can think of!
Just a reminder, I am not making this post to steal ideas, simple to get the poke-munity involved :)