• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animated Protagonists Face-Off; Champion: Shaggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
i just don't think the host should boot characters off after the game already started

*without the request of the person who nominated them anyway. context matters and i should have elaborated more!
But I did request the person who nominated them to replace them BTW. :)

Also the mistake only happened because I wasn't familiar with Hunter x Hunter at that point, if I was then I would've asked to replace Killua right after he was nominated....and before the game started. ;)

Last edited:

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Never underestimate Google! Google is the true god who knows everything and helps everyone!

Genaller

Silver Soul
@wolf jani true though according to Terrance the protagonist is the character whom the overall story revolves most around and in that sense Natsu would be the protag of Fairy Tail. Otherwise Killua can also be comsidered a protag of HxH (especially when considering thr Greed Island + Chimera Ant + Election arcs).

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
@345ash-greninja

Lucy is the viewpoint character despite her role being kinda supporting one. So I'd consider her to be the protagonist
Hmm, enlighten me here, is she secondary to Natsu or not? If not, then she's eligible.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I guess so. Then let the matchup happen again:

Simon (Gurren Lagann): 0/12

Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail): 0/12

Genaller

Silver Soul
Simon (Gurren Lagann): 1/12 +

Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail): 0/12

Let’s make this quick

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll