• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animated Protagonists Face-Off; Champion: Shaggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Next matchup:

Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia): 0/12

Batman (Batman: The Animated Series): 0/12

Finally a western cartoon character in a matchup here.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia): 0/12

Batman (Batman: The Animated Series): 1/12 +

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia): 1/12+

Batman (Batman: The Animated Series): 1/12

@xEryChan Deku needs you here. :)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia): 1/12
Batman (Batman: The Animated Series): 3/12 +

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I see, so there are some Batman lovers here as well! :) For me Batman is meh though, I prefer Superman way more.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Some? He's one of the most iconic characters of all time, and a vast majority of us here are big fans of him. Some doesn't cut it.
I do wonder why though because for me he's easily the most underwhelming superhero ever, his power/abilities are just so uninteresting.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I said for me ---> a.k.a. personal preferences. And Batman's abilities are actually quite underwhelming when compared to superheroes like Superman and Green Lantern. Martial arts solely doesn't cut it by any means.

So:

aOhNQc4.gif

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I said for me ---> a.k.a. personal preferences. And Batman's abilities are actually quite underwhelming when compared to superheroes like Superman and Green Lantern. Martial arts solely doesn't cut it by any means.

The whole idea of Batman is that he's not your typical superhero. He didn't magically get superpowers through some incident, but rather only through his own means. His genius intellect and detective skills allow him to be very resourceful and invent amazing utilities and gadgets and in general, Batman is a bit darker than most superheroes. But most of all, no superhero series has villains as good as in Batman, such as Joker, Scarecrow, Two-Face, etc. Only Spiderman rivals Batman to me.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Can we not, please? Both of you are entitled to your own opinions as to which super hero you prefer but is this really necessary, guys?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia): 3/12+
Batman (Batman: The Animated Series): 7/12

Status
Not open for further replies.