• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animated Protagonists Face-Off; Champion: Shaggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia): 4/12+
Batman (Batman: The Animated Series): 7/12

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia): 3/12
Batman (Batman: The Animated Series): 8/12+

I like Izuku, but Batman is so cool.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia): 5/12 +
Batman (Batman: The Animated Series): 9/12

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia): 5/12
Batman (Batman: The Animated Series): 10/12+

Batman's weakness is his greatest strength, every time he goes out his life is on the line but he does it anyway because it helps people and in the end that's what makes a hero not power or strength but willingness to help no matter the cost.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Alright....so that happened (it's a pretty rare sight to see a Western Cartoon character triumphing over an anime character).

Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma): 0/12

Ash Ketchum (Pokemon): 0/12

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Alright....so that happened (it's a pretty rare sight to see a Western Cartoon character triumphing over an anime character).

Not unexpected or rare at all. Like him or not, Batman is super iconic. To be point blank, he's the favorite to win the whole face-off.

Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma): 1/12 +

Ash Ketchum (Pokemon): 0/12

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma): 1/12
Ash Ketchum (Pokemon): 1/12+

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma): 2/12 +
Ash Ketchum

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma): 3/12+

Ash Ketchum (Pokemon): 1/12

Soma is a by far better written protagonist than Ash lol.....there is basically no comparison in terms of whose story, goal and progression has been handled better.

Now to think that Ash used to be one of my most favourite characters at a point of time.....after watching several other mainstream anime I can just understand the cold and hard truth so well that several other characters with similar character/personality traits like Ash and similar kind of ambition/determination in their goals like Ash, like Izuku Midoriya, Soma Yukihira etc. are by far so much better written characters than Ash is, whose story and goal progression are handled so much better.

The Pokemon writers should just basically take a lesson from the characters of Deku and the Master Chef as to how to handle Ash's story and goal progression properly. :)

keepitsimple

site of lies
Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma): 4/12+

I don't even have any plans to watch Food Wars whatsoever but the thought of Ash advancing is a lot of nope.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma): 5/12 +

Haven’t seen food wars but I am planning on watching it at some point. I also don’t want Ash to advance to the next round.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma): 7/12+
Ash Ketchum (Pokemon): 2/12

Status
Not open for further replies.