• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animated Protagonists Face-Off; Champion: Shaggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Huey Freeman (The Boondocks): 2/12+

Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill): 2/12

Happy now, keepitsimple?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I am! @wolf jani you said you hate ecchi right? KLK is full of ecchi, want to help make sure Ryuko doesn't win?
Well given that @wolf jani even hates Food Wars, where the ecchi stuff happens mostly in fantasies and not much in real (via the Foodgasms), I'm pretty sure that he'll help you. :)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It is? Well I know what I'm watching after Monster ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ).
Well it's a pretty short anime (24 episodes) so yeah I think it's a good choice on your part (since you prefer short and not long series). :)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Just Monster, but Monster Musume is uh..... very visually intersting from what I hear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
It's nowhere nearly as highly acclaimed like Monster from what I know.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Sorry for deleting my post, because of the quote glitch. lol

You're becoming a good man, Akkipeddi. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

xEryChan

Demon Child
Huey Freeman (The Boondocks): 5/12
Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill): 6/12 +

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Huey Freeman (The Boondocks): 6/12

Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill): 7/12 +

Status
Not open for further replies.