• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animation Help at Photobucket!

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
I need help! Well, obviously... But anyways, at Photobucket it says that it couldn't upload the animation because it was not saved as GIF when I did save it as GIF. Please help...

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
I always save my animations in Image Shack instead PhotoBucket because it always does wierd things like that to animations.

I suggest you do the same.

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
Okay, thanks. I usually save them to imageshack, a.k.a banners and things, but I did not know you could save animations to imageshack. Thanks for the help! :D Much appreciated. :D
EDIT: It didn't help. It says this when I try to upload it:Your file type "bsd" is not allowed.

More Help please???

Last edited:

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
Try saving it as something other than .bsd.

What animation program are you using?

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
GIF is the only image format you can use for animations that can be uploaded.