1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Anime Catching Up To Japan!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by P1anet Fun, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P1anet Fun

P1anet Fun Member

On facebook Pokemon posted a preview of future episodes, including series N! They said prepare for a marathon Sunday. Of all new episodes???? It sounds that way! It's called Adventures in Unova!

2. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

"Adventures in Unova" is the name of the new season. We're only getting one episode on Saturday like usual. Whoever posted that was trolling... Sorry if I just crushed your hopes. :/

3. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

It's not all new episodes. The episodes that will be airing are the new episode that will show on Saturday, Ash vs Skyla, Ash vs Brycen, and the 2 part Ash vs Roxie episodes in addition to an airing of Pokémon Movie 15. This will be on Sunday February 3rd for anyone that is interested. I know I am.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  4. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

Well, we are almost at that point. The league is up next in the English dubbed right?

5. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

No. There are 5 more episodes before the League (the Snivy one, the Air Battle one, Return to Dragon Village, Iris vs Drayden and Virgil's introduction episode).

6. Cuddy

Cuddy Cyndaquil Master

This is on the Pokemon official website. If you guys want to see which episode is which coming out, go there.

7. EmphaticPikachu

EmphaticPikachu A tired little girl~

Well, for the sake of it, I did find this. They're obviously really keeping the pace going. Though them catching up is still up in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNfB6xFBRic&list=LLd77VLGwjt-VQqugfigI_tw

lol "epicness". XD

DAMNIT I WANTED TO HEAR N'S VOICE. D8

oh, and that marathon is just a normal marathon to kick off the new season. Its not anything more. (at least according to the main site.)

8. Terror Of Master

Terror Of Master Can I troll yet? 8)

How is this a spoiler. The dub has a bunch of lame voices now anyway. RIP 4KiDs

9. Interference

Interference Banned

People actually miss 4kids?

ok...

10. Terror Of Master

I stopped watching dub after 4Kids stopped and the voices changed.

11. Brandon00151

Brandon00151 Well-Known Member

Not to mention that preview shows stuff that hasn't even been aired in Japan yet

12. Interference

Interference Banned

Well Pokemon was one of the few dubs 4kids did right I'll give ya that

But seriously they were terrible dubbers for the most part

13. EmphaticPikachu

EmphaticPikachu A tired little girl~

IKR? xD;

._...I haven't even seen the part where pikachu and axew attack them with thunderbolt and dragon rage yet.
    Not even in previews of japanese stuff. >3>...

14. Terror Of Master

Veronica Taylor really improved on Ash's voice during her tenure and I liked Brock, May, Misty and TRio voices too. Everyone else was blah. Oh and Oak was good too

15. Brandon00151

If I remember right Skyla made her anime debut in the 2nd English opening before she made her anime debut in Japan

16. P1anet Fun

P1anet Fun Member

Well, what a disappointment. Anyway, I still say they HAVE to catch up. When X and Y come out, will we still be in Series N? That would just confuse kids...

17. Kokatsu

Kokatsu Well-Known Member

I would not be to shocked if we end up getting two eps per week during the summer. They did it before but I suppose it truly matters when they want to start X and Y over here

18. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

It's not that big a deal, we were a year or more behind when 4kids still had the license. We're closer than we've ever been to the anime, that promo proves that. If kids whine oh well, there's nothing to whine about.

19. Brandon00151

Hmm I wonder what would happen if the English Anime was somehow able to keep up with the Japanese Anime. Would Anime Spoilers cease to exist? Would it simply be called Japanese/Raw Anime board?

20. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Degrassi Student

It is possible however the actors would have to work harder. I mean with something like Pokemon it is quite possible compared to really any anime. However it happening I'm not sure about. As actually ever happening. Guess we'll wait and see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.