• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Catching Up To Japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On facebook Pokemon posted a preview of future episodes, including series N! They said prepare for a marathon Sunday. Of all new episodes???? It sounds that way! It's called Adventures in Unova!

"Adventures in Unova" is the name of the new season. We're only getting one episode on Saturday like usual. Whoever posted that was trolling... Sorry if I just crushed your hopes. :/

It's not all new episodes. The episodes that will be airing are the new episode that will show on Saturday, Ash vs Skyla, Ash vs Brycen, and the 2 part Ash vs Roxie episodes in addition to an airing of Pokémon Movie 15. This will be on Sunday February 3rd for anyone that is interested. I know I am.

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Well, we are almost at that point. The league is up next in the English dubbed right?

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
This is on the Pokemon official website. If you guys want to see which episode is which coming out, go there.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Well, for the sake of it, I did find this. They're obviously really keeping the pace going. Though them catching up is still up in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNfB6xFBRic&list=LLd77VLGwjt-VQqugfigI_tw

lol "epicness". XD

DAMNIT I WANTED TO HEAR N'S VOICE. D8

oh, and that marathon is just a normal marathon to kick off the new season. Its not anything more. (at least according to the main site.)

Brandon00151

Well, for the sake of it, I did find this. They're obviously really keeping the pace going. Though them catching up is still up in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNfB6xFBRic&list=LLd77VLGwjt-VQqugfigI_tw

lol "epicness". XD

DAMNIT I WANTED TO HEAR N'S VOICE. D8

oh, and that marathon is just a normal marathon to kick off the new season. Its not anything more. (at least according to the main site.)

Not to mention that preview shows stuff that hasn't even been aired in Japan yet

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Not to mention that preview shows stuff that hasn't even been aired in Japan yet

IKR? xD;

._...I haven't even seen the part where pikachu and axew attack them with thunderbolt and dragon rage yet.
Not even in previews of japanese stuff. >3>...

Terror Of Master

Can I troll yet? 8)
Well Pokemon was one of the few dubs 4kids did right I'll give ya that

But seriously they were terrible dubbers for the most part

Veronica Taylor really improved on Ash's voice during her tenure and I liked Brock, May, Misty and TRio voices too. Everyone else was blah. Oh and Oak was good too

Brandon00151

IKR? xD;

._...I haven't even seen the part where pikachu and axew attack them with thunderbolt and dragon rage yet.
Not even in previews of japanese stuff. >3>...

If I remember right Skyla made her anime debut in the 2nd English opening before she made her anime debut in Japan

Well, what a disappointment. Anyway, I still say they HAVE to catch up. When X and Y come out, will we still be in Series N? That would just confuse kids...

Kokatsu

I would not be to shocked if we end up getting two eps per week during the summer. They did it before but I suppose it truly matters when they want to start X and Y over here

gohan5

Irisboy
Well, what a disappointment. Anyway, I still say they HAVE to catch up. When X and Y come out, will we still be in Series N? That would just confuse kids...

It's not that big a deal, we were a year or more behind when 4kids still had the license. We're closer than we've ever been to the anime, that promo proves that. If kids whine oh well, there's nothing to whine about.

Brandon00151

Hmm I wonder what would happen if the English Anime was somehow able to keep up with the Japanese Anime. Would Anime Spoilers cease to exist? Would it simply be called Japanese/Raw Anime board?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Hmm I wonder what would happen if the English Anime was somehow able to keep up with the Japanese Anime. Would Anime Spoilers cease to exist? Would it simply be called Japanese/Raw Anime board?

It is possible however the actors would have to work harder. I mean with something like Pokemon it is quite possible compared to really any anime. However it happening I'm not sure about. As actually ever happening. Guess we'll wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.