• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Battle Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
I'd like to put in my nomination of Sanosuke Sagara from the Rurouni Kenshin TV series, if you please.

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
My vote goes to Edward Elric.

PBz0r

if someone didn't already nominate him: Gendou Ikari. He only thought of himself in his desire to bring back his wife and brought forth the destruction of mankind in one of the greatest animated series of all time.

gendou is the epitome of awesomeness.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I'll nominate Konata from Lucky Star. She's like, the l337 otaku.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Since this thread is stickied... I'll send in Mori Ai from The Law of Ueki... yes... she's a secondary character who is always with Ueki... 8D

yami_of_light

Cascade Trainer
i nominate Kurosaki Ichigo and Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach as they are my favourite characters. I love Rukia =D

Anzua2

I want to throw in my own nomination.

Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I second the motion for Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
if someone didn't already nominate him: Gendou Ikari. He only thought of himself in his desire to bring back his wife and brought forth the destruction of mankind in one of the greatest animated series of all time.

gendou is the epitome of awesomeness.

Vegeta!!!!!!!!!!!!

Improper format.

Itachi Uchiha from Naruto

( don't think i spelled Uchiha, right. =\ )

I'm not 100% sure on this, whether he'd be counted, ask ShadowFaith.

I'll nominate Konata from Lucky Star. She's like, the l337 otaku.

Ditto. Sorry, just had to. Accepted.

i nominate Kurosaki Ichigo and Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach as they are my favourite characters. I love Rukia =D

Choose one.

yami_of_light

Cascade Trainer
Ichigo Kurosaki .....or Rukia Kuichiki.........i cant decide sorry =D

TPMX

Beans backing up...

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Well, I personally nominate Haruko from Fooly Cooly. She is just... awesome. Swinging that guitar around... she could kick Goku, Naruto, and VEGETA!!!!'s butts anyday... at the same time.

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
I'd like to nominate Spike Spiegle from Cowboy Bebop.

That attitude of his is pretty cool. =]

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
i nominate roy mustang from fma or if i cant edward elric

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
I'll vote for Edward Elric please.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Sabaku No Gaara from Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.