• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Battle Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Approved by Shadowfaith.

Need mod who's willing to help.

Hey everyone, this is the Anime Character Battle Nominations! This thread is to vote on your favorite anime character to decide which is the best (or at least most popular on SPPF) anime character.

This thread is to nominate your favorite anime character. Simply type in your choice and the top 32 will move on to a tournament-style competition. Just follow some rules.

1) Please be sure about your choice. Changing your choice will probably cause too much chaos.
2) We only accept cleanish anime. That is, no anime with hentai. Ecchi okay.
3) Shadowfaith and I are the only ones accepting, unless Shadowfaith says otherwise.
4) Don't flame others' choices, and don't complain when the results come out.
5) Main/memorable secondary characters only. We don't care about the rower that appeared for 15 seconds in Naruto.

We will announce ahead of time when the nominations close. May the best anime character win!

Nominations in Alphabetical Order (Series, then names):

Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach (1)

Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura (2)
Tomoyo Daidouji from Cardcaptor Sakura (1)

Train Heartnet from Black Cat (1)

Spike Spiegle from Cowboy Bebop (2)

L from Death Note (1)
Light Yagami from Death Note (1)

Goku from Dragonball Series (1)

Allen Walker from D. Gray Man (1)

Sora from Digimon Adventure (1)
Tai from Digimon Adventure (1)

Eureka from Eureka Seven (1)

Cloud Strife from Final Fanasty VII: Advent Children (1)

Haruhara Haruko from Fooly Cooly (FLCL, 2)

Edward Elricfrom Fullmetal Alchemist (6)

Weed from Ginga Densetsu Weed (1)

Sakata Gintoki from Gintama (1)

Shion Sonozaki from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (1)

Konata from Lucky Star (1)

Mori Ai from The Law of Ueki

Megaman from Megaman: NT Warrior

Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2)
Yuki Nagato from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto

Luffy from One Piece

Team Rocket from Pokemon (1)

Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin

Hao Asakura from Shaman King

Zakuro Fujiwara from Tokyo Mew Mew (1)

Miyu from Vampire Princess Miyu

Robin Sena from Witch Hunter Robin (1)

Current Count: 32
Need: 0

First round coming soon!

~TPMX

Last edited:

TPMX

Beans backing up...
I want to throw in my own nomination.

Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I can't wait to hear to amount of Naruto/yugi oh characters that going to be listed here.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
I can't wait to hear to amount of Naruto/yugi oh characters that going to be listed here.

You got that right. Not like we can do anything about it. It's what they want, not New Jersey dudes like us. lol

Cmon all of you, vote a little more to make this successful.

The last character battle failed miserably. This'll be no different. Give it up. There's not enough people posting on this anime board for stuff like this to work properly.

Sushi Bunny

ハチミツをたべてる フっフっフっ
Hm, some kinda SaiMoe-like thing...Except, here it'll probably become some weird SaiShounen contest...

Nevertheless, I'll think I'll send in Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura. Although, she probably won't get as much notice here compared to elsewhere. Heh, Oh well.

I second this! Sakura Kinomoto gets my vote!

XRay

---what I'm getting
I'll go with L from Death Note.

Vycksta

Well considering Volkner isn't in the anime yet and Michelle is hardly known cause of her CotD status... i'll go with Tucker from Pokemon. Yes i'm being serious dammit.

Dragonfan

Best. Rank. Ever!
Kinda hopless, but Weed from Ginga Densetsu Weed. I just love that puppy. <33

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
I'll nominate Robin Sena from Witch Hunter Robin. Pyrokinetic witches are fun.

Darkloid_Blues

Frivolous Dreamer
Hmmm...I'll go with Train Heartnet from Black Cat. He has a decent shot, probably.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
All accepted.

Just for future reference, and to increase chances for this working, I'm only accepting main characters, and important secondary ones as well from now on. I added it to the rules. Thank you.

~TPMX

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I nominate Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.

T1bz

Grimmjow Jaggerjack of Bleach.

But only because I couldn't choose random person in the background of episode 3.

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
Tomoyo Daidouji from Cardcaptor Sakura. Seriously, if Sakura's leading, it wouldn't hurt giving another character from the series a nomination as well right?

TPMX

Beans backing up...
All accepted.

Tomoyo Daidouji from Cardcaptor Sakura. Seriously, if Sakura's leading, it wouldn't hurt giving another character from the series a nomination as well right?

There's nothing wrong with it, but of course I prefer voting to someone already nominated than creating a new nomination.

I will second Edward Elric's nomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.