• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Battle: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gardevoir

Alphonse's Wifey XD
Edward Elric. Hands down.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Why did this have to be such a tough choice?

Eh, in this case, I'll go with Ed.

Changed my vote to Haruko. Really, Edward comes from a pretty well-exposed series, so it isn't a fair competition when it comes to popularity.

Last edited:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
I'll go with Haruko. I remember watching a few episodes from the series & thought she was pretty fun. Edward is okay by me, too, but Haruko would be my choice.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Edward Elric ftw.

Nightshroud

Edward Elric please.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
*sniffle* I wanted Haruko to win. Anyway, Ed wins. Alright, how's about a Digimon vs Pokemon battle? I have a feeling who's gonna win.

Sora Takenouchi vs. Team Rocket (Jesse, James, Meowth)

Ends Wednesday, August 6th, 12:00AM EST.

Team Rocket has no Wikipedia entry...well then.

Dattebayo

Banned
I vote for Sora all the way.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Go Sora! Pummel the incompetent trio!

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I have to vote for team rocket so they get some love.

Status
Not open for further replies.