• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Battle: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

peeblo

Dragon Item Vendor
Team Rocket XD They blast off, yet still manage to win somehow.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Sora wins! You have all given me faith in Alt. Anime. Also, be aware of the deadlines. Next match then.

Konata Izumi vs. Mori Ai

Ends Saturday, August 16th, 12:00AM EST.

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
I vote for Konata Izumi
She can use her pom poms of dooooooooooooom!!! XD

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Infinite power!
Mori Ai for my vote.

lol, wow, how did L beat Goku? Oh wait, it's a popularity contest. Besides, there's too many L Fangirls. T_T Saiyans = strongest and mightiest Anime characters ever. Weapons and Items have nothing on them. Just saying. xD

Rys

Postcount melting!
Konata would obviously pwn Mori into the dust

Nightshroud

Konata-chan for ze win!

ankokuryu

EpiC PhAiL
Well... Mori, because she can turn all of us into glasses-lovers. Then she can threaten us to break them if we don't vote for her.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Konata wins! And we roll on.

Allen Walker vs. Sasuke Uchiha

Ends Monday, August 25h, 12:00AM EST.

ATTENTION ALL SASUKE FANGIRLS: We vote on who we like most as a character. Not hotness or popularity. Got it?

Dattebayo

Banned
I vote for Allen Walker because I lost my interest in Sasuke Uchiha after he:
killed his brother, Itachi, who was actually trying to protect him.

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
Allen walker ftw
He just OWNS sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.