• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Battle: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke. I have no clue who Allen Walker is. But if it we overall anime...OSAKA PWNS THEM ALL.(Osaka is from AzuManga Daioh)

starrywater777

Allen walker, because I don't like Sasuke.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Well at least it was close. Sasuke wins. We're also halfway to the end of Round 1! Next match.

Yuki Nagato vs. MegaMan.EXE

Ends Tuesday, September 2nd at 12:00AM EST.

For this round, remember that we're not talking Megaman in general, but rather the NT Warrior version.

Dattebayo

Banned
I prefer old-school Megaman over Megaman.EXE, so I'll vote for Yuki.

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
Yuki Nagato ftw
Never was fond on Megaman,never will.

ankokuryu

EpiC PhAiL
How can megaman ever even hope to near the greatness of Nagato, I have no idea.

Some people need to watch The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi.... badly.

Nightshroud

Megaman. I haven't seen Haruhi Suzumiya yet. >.>

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Megaman EXE! Hands down
He has the ability to change into many different forms at his dispossal, such as Style changes, Double soul, Chaos Unison, Soul Crosses and Beast out!

Plus he has the help of Lan to give him battle chips and the possibility to cross fuse and battle in the real world if that's were this would take place.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
^In all fairness, Yuki does most of those things without LAN chips.

You all have 4 more days. Also, double-posting does not count as 2 votes.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Yuki Nagato.

Because everyone that voted MegaMan.EXE suck at life anime. ]= Seriously, if Yuki loses, that's complete bullsh*t.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.