• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Battle: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
I'd prefer you not post twice about your view, throws me for a bit of a loop tallying. The fact that you double-posted threw me for a bigger one.

It's times like this I wish I could post my vote. As a Haruhiist, I can't go by with people not watching Melancholy. This video has a major spoiler, but it'll tell you a lot about the character. She's the purple-haired one.

Japanese with subs
English

I'll also do this when a well-known character goes up against another worthy but less known character from now on.

Last edited:

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Well...we seem to have a tie. I shall tiebreak then, and choose Yuki. Next round.

Miyu vs. Robin Sena

Ends Saturday, September 13th at 12:00AM EST.

Sorry for the wait, something came up. Also, make sure you don't flame anyone for their choice. If you're going to question it, do it in a respectful tone. If there's a vote imbalance because people don't know a character, I'll increase awareness.

Nightshroud

Miyu please.

Protoman EXE

Aegis Shield Up!!!
Miyu.

Why couldn't Megaman E.X.E. win the tie. >_<

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Miyu.

Why couldn't Megaman E.X.E. win the tie. >_<

Because nobody voted again. Read the rules; you can change your vote or vote a tiebreaker (only if you haven't already voted) even after the deadline, as long as I haven't posted.

Anyone that wants to post up Witch Hunter stuff can, due to imbalance.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Apologies, having trouble getting on. Miyu obviously wins. Next match.

Spike Spiegel vs. Kyon

Ends September 27th, 2008 at 12:00 AM.

Big match this time! Vote away.

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
Kyon ftw
I like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ^ ^

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Extended one week.

Ends Saturday, October 5th at 12:00AM.

TPMX

Beans backing up...

Dattebayo

Banned
My vote goes on Tai because to be honest, Cloud doesn't amuse me that much.

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
Cloud Strife srsly
He roxs lol

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Tai Kamiya.

Status
Not open for further replies.