• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Battle: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Cloud Strife. And BTW, I was not amused at how Yuki nearly lost. Use your brains people - an upgradable robot versus a reality-warping humanoid data interface. Don't make me depressed at life again. -.-;;

starrywater777

Cloud strife. He is awesome.

TPMX

Beans backing up...

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Argh...people not voting. We need at least 2 more.

Extended until Halloween, 12:00AM EST.

Dattebayo

Banned
Even though I haven't watched the anime, my vote goes for Ichigo.

I haven't seen either of them (though Bleach is on my to watch list) I have to say, Train Heartnet looks BA, my vote goes to him.

AuraWolf

Neji and Tyki fan
My vote goes for Ichigo Kurosaki
Cuz im a bleachtard :)

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Alright, there we go guys! Ichigo wins. Bringing back an old fight.

Spike Spiegel vs. Kyon

Ends November 8th, 2008 at 12:00AM EST.

To Americans: Happy Election Day!
To people in other countries: Uhh...happy...Daylight Savings Time?

TPMX

Beans backing up...
I love how we have a huge turnout for series nobody has heard about, but get almost nothing with popular series. Cmon, we need more votes! Get a friend or something to vote!

FYI, I can't change the main post for some reason. Check the latest post to see what the current match is.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Extended a week. Now closes on Tuesday, November 18th, at midnight.

Get people to vote folks!

Gentleman Skeleton

I'd have to go with Spike.

Status
Not open for further replies.