• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Battle: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightshroud

I hand my vote to Spike.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Sorry folks, my Internet was not working. Spike wins.

Eureka vs. Himura Kenshin

Ends November 29th, 2008 at 12:00EST.

Remember to check the last post, because I keep getting Internal Service Errors when I try and change the first post.

Protoman EXE

Aegis Shield Up!!!
My vote goes to Eureka!!!

PsychicsRox

Kenshin.
Lol, I haven't seen the Eureka one. And I'm not planning on seeing it cos I HATE MECHA ANIMES! And that includes Gundam.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Adding a rule (can't add it to the front): If the deadline has passed and there aren't at least 5 votes, voting is extended until that number has been reached. Also Kenshin wins. 2 more matches left!

Light Yagami vs. Hao Asakura (Zeke Asakura)

Ends Sunday, December 14th at 12:00AM.

Dattebayo

Banned
My votes goes for Light because he can easily beat Zeke by writing his name on the death note.

Haxon22

iJerk
Light Yagami

Gentleman Skeleton

I'm going to have to be the stick in the mud and choose Hao. Logically speaking, it takes 40 seconds to kill someone with the Death Note and in that time, Hao can easilly kill Light. Plus, Hao reincarnates every 500 years so really Light stands no chance.

Hao Asakura every time.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
I love how people think this is an actual battle. It's who's liked the most, not who would win in a fight. I must remember to reword this title next year. 2 years. However long this'll take again. Light wins. One last round.

Gintoki Sakata vs. Shion Sonozaki

Ends Tuesday, December 23rd at 12:00AM.
Merry Christmas Eve for those of you who celebrate it.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
I know it's not an exciting match, but it's the last one. Finish this one and we can move on to Round 2.

Extended until December 30th at 12:00AM.
Merry Christmas (again for those who celebrate it).

Nightshroud

Gintoki Sakata for my vote.

Tangelax-X

To one hundred!
In a fight, probably Gintoki Sakata but seeing as all the characters from Higurashi are made of awesome my vote goes to Shion.

Status
Not open for further replies.