• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Face-Off; Champion Of The Champions: Ash's Gible

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass): 9/12+

Aqua (KonoSuba): 9/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass): 9/12
Aqua (KonoSuba): 10/12+
You are quite a bit short of the 4 hour cooldown I'm afraid. :)

So the tally remains:

Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass): 9/12

Aqua (KonoSuba): 9/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
*Sigh....find it hard to believe that someone as amazing as Kallen lost to a comedy girl*

This wasn't the right result...

ae5abb167dddb71d1db88b6920def1b3335606a5_00.gif

Sorry Kallen, you're still one of the best anime girls ever. :)

Anyway, next matchup:

Scar (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 0/12

Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop): 0/12

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Scar (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 2/12

Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop): 1/12 +

@GarchompTheAssassin, @Genaller

@345ash-greninja, also comedy =/= bad character. Yes, Aqua is from a comedy series, but she is genuinely one of the most endearing and priceless characters full of life and personality. Does this mean I dislike Kallen? Absolutely not of course, since you know how much I love Code Geass.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Scar (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 3/12+

Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop): 2/12

Valentine though is one of the best female character of 90's.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
And @Akkipeddi I didn't say that comedy character = bad character, but a character from a series majorly focused on comedy can only entertain the viewers so much...a.k.a. in terms of hilarity and so on, but Kallen has so many likable aspects in his character as a whole, she has a solid fleshed out backstory and a clear/strong purpose, shares strong character dynamics with several other important characters of the show, especially with Lelouch (with whom she had plently of notable and memorable moments), she can be really sweet and adorable at times during the character interactions, but at the same time an absolute boss and badass during the fights with her OP mecha and lastly her loyalty at times is very admirable too as well....pretty much all you can expect from a well-written anime girl as a whole. I do highly doubt that a girl from an anime show which primarily just focuses on comedy can even match someone like Kallen in terms of character depth.

Last edited:

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Scar (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 5/12 +
Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop): 2/12

Genaller

Silver Soul
Scar (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 6/12
Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop): 4/12 +

Status
Not open for further replies.