• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Face-Off; Champion Of The Champions: Ash's Gible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Johan Liebert (Monster): 3/12
Nunnally Vi Britannia (Code Geass): 5/12 +

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
Johan Liebert (Monster): 6/12 +
Nunnally Vi Britannia (Code Geass): 5/12
I have done you a solid. now to watch plasma puffer's development videos as he is finally being worked on while studying for a test.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Johan Liebert (Monster): 7/12 +
Nunnally Vi Britannia (Code Geass): 7/12

I like Nunnally, but I won't let one of the greatness villains lose to the disabled girl. (Sorry, 345ash-greninja.)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Johan Liebert (Monster): 7/12 +
Nunnally Vi Britannia (Code Geass): 7/12

I like Nunnally, but I won't let one of the greatness villains lose to the disabled girl. (Sorry, 345ash-greninja.)
Now I say what do you have against the disabled! These people have WILLPOWER! STRENGTH! These people are the beautiful crops that sprout to the SKIES with their never-ending commitment to be like everyone else! Boy, the disabled are the world’s dearest treasures. They’re treasures. TREASURES. ;__;

Ooo a shiny treasure chest *opens it* a skeleton! This kicks ass!

Genaller

Silver Soul
It's 2019, we say people with a disability now!
Nah we say ‘special needs’ people now because people with limitations are the treasures of this world.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Now I say what do you have against the disabled! These people have WILLPOWER! STRENGTH! These people are the beautiful crops that sprout to the SKIES with their never-ending commitment to be like everyone else! Boy, the disabled are the world’s dearest treasures. They’re treasures. TREASURES. ;__;

Ooo a shiny treasure chest *opens it* a skeleton! This kicks ass!
Lmfao, wtf? I don't hate the disabled people.
Of course they are treasures.

Oh man your post just made me laugh so hard.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I wanna keep this skeleton though I cannot just leave him in a treasure. Travis is with me now!

Travis: *falls*

OK he’s self-conscious everyone fall down.

“But-“

Everyone fall. NOW.

Johan Eggbert: 8/12 +
Type Null Silvally: 7/12

Genaller

Silver Soul
Well I’m not falling *just as Gen-san says this his legs loose all strength and he can no longer maintain his balance causing him to crash head first into the ground; it appears as though Travis has psychokinetic powers that will force anyone who doesn’t fall willingly to fall as well in order to not feel self-conscious anymore*.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Johan Liebert (Monster): 9/12
Nunnally Vi Britannia (Code Geass): 9/12+

Status
Not open for further replies.