• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Face-Off; Champion Of The Champions: Ash's Gible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero): 7/12 +

Cilan's Stunfisk (Pokemon): 3/12

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero): 8/12
Cilan's Stunfisk (Pokemon): 5/12 +

Genaller

Silver Soul
A picture is worth a thousand words! Therefore Akki’s avatar + sig is the equivalent of a 2,000 word essay!!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
OK @Akkipeddi how much of an idea do you get about Mikasa from just seeing the gif in my Sig? ;)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Looking at the pic and gif is enough to know a character?
Probably not, but neither is a user title saying 'iconic shorty pipsqueak'. To most viewers, it just looks like shorty pipsqueak. As for Mikasa, well I don't recall being part of the 'Mikasa is boring' group here since I've not watched AoT yet. I mean yeah, the signature looks cool but pales compared to Kiritsugu vs Kirei, but that's it.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Probably not, but neither is a user title saying 'iconic shorty pipsqueak'. To most viewers, it just looks like shorty pipsqueak.
Um.....but Ed is definitely a more iconic and popular character than Kiritsugu is (FMA:B is in general more popular than Fate/Zero of course), so perhaps several people would know Ed and understand what the usertitle means. But....regardless that I believe wasn't the subject of what I said. :)

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero): 9/12 +
Cilan's Stunfisk (Pokemon): 6/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero): 11/12

Cilan's Stunfisk (Pokemon): 7/12+

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
*So the pre-planned strategy of eliminating the meme votes has worked with Stunfisk's elimination*

Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate): 0/12

Artoria Pendragon (Fate/Zero): 0/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Going first:

Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate): 1/12+

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate): 2/12+

Sorry @Genaller. Both rank as some of my favorites, but gotta give the edge here to Kurisu.

Status
Not open for further replies.