• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Face-Off; Champion Of The Champions: Ash's Gible

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Too hard to choose. I'm sitting this round out.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ling Yao (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 4/12

Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 2/12+

Don't really want either of them to lose....but well I do like Hawkeye comparatively more.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Ling Yao (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 5/12

Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 3/12 +

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
New
Ling Yao (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 6/12 +
Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 4/12

Ling antics with ed were great he was fun to watch.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Ling Yao (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 7/12 +

Genaller

Silver Soul
Ling Yao (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 8/12 +

xEryChan

Demon Child
Ling Yao (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 11/12 +

Might as well just end this, sorry Riza

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I'm happy and kind of surprised that ultimately it was kind of an easy victory for Ling Yao, since it was against Hawkeye. I definitely expected it to go down to the wire.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I'm happy and kind of surprised that ultimately it was kind of an easy victory for Ling Yao, since it was against Hawkeye. I definitely expected it to go down to the wire.

Tbh, I am too. I had intended to vote for Hawkeye but when it was at 10 for Ling, I figured we might as well end it.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Well I'm not complaining lol, since Ling Yao is my nominee and Ling Yao is my third favorite FMAB character. Now for Fuhrer Bradley to hopefully go through so that 5 of my 6 move on to the next round :D. Only Okabe lost, and we know thanks to someone here, it was heavily rigged against him.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well....I expected this to be closer, Hawkeye shouldn't have really had a rout like this. :/

But anyway, the badass prince of Xing has scored a decisive victory over the adorably badass lieutenant!!

@Akkipeddi Well so far apart from overrated Okabe none of your nominations have failed you so far. Let's see what'll be the case for your last nomination:

King Bradley (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 0/12

Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters): 0/12

Status
Not open for further replies.