• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Face-Off; Champion Of The Champions: Ash's Gible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
King Bradley (FullMetal Alchemist): 1/12+

Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters): 0/12

I don't know how many rules Seto Kaiba screwed, but for sure he's gonna get screwed by King Bradley here.

keepitsimple

site of lies
King Bradley (FullMetal Alchemist): 1/12

Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters): 1/12 +

Bradley is a lock for r2 of the villains face-off at this point and I have no doubts he'll go far there... so I'll lend a hand to PGF and vote for memes.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
King Bradley (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 1/12

Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters): 2/12+

You guys might be amazed that I'm voting against Bradley here, but I promised @Pokegirl Fan~ to do my best to take Kaiba to the finals. Also, I do actually like Kaiba a bit more. It's only very recently that Kaiba has been displaced from my Top 10, thanks to Suzaku.

Don't worry I'll continue healing Bradley in the other thread. :D

@Blaze Master X @blizzardblaze @Nebbygetinthebag would you guys take look in here? ;)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Tally should be:
King Bradley (FullMetal Alchemist): 1/12
Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters): 3/12

Lol OK then. A conspiracy to take Kaiba home.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Lol OK then. A conspiracy to take Kaiba home.

Not exactly a conspiracy because I do like Kaiba a bit more even though I like Bradley a lot. I even mentioned that Kaiba has only very recently displaced from my Top 10 anime characters list while Bradley was actually in my Top 10.

But regardless, Genaller, Ery, Vic and ash&charizardfan are obviously gonna vote for Bradley so you can ping them. :p

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Not exactly a conspiracy because I do like Kaiba a bit more even though I like Bradley a lot. I even mentioned that Kaiba has only very recently displaced from my Top 10 anime characters list while Bradley was actually in my Top 10.
Speaking of top 10's, I really don't know if Suzaku will stay there once you watch R2. As a character he's really well written, probably even better in R2, but you're gonna be seething in anger at his actions.

Genaller

Silver Soul
King Bradley (FullMetal Alchemist): 2/12 +
Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters): 4/12

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
King Bradley (FullMetal Alchemist): 3/12
Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters): 5/12+

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
King Bradley (FullMetal Alchemist): 3/12
Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters): 6/12+