• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Face-Off; Champion Of The Champions: Ash's Gible

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma): 1/12

Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass): 4/12 +

if Lulu loses, I'm switching to Bulbagarden.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
in your subjective opinion man
Never said it wasn't, just that Deku is more widely considered to be the better character. Not saying that Yona isn't a quality character herself. :)

Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass): 4/12 +

if Lulu loses, I'm switching to Bulbagarden.
Lulu is obviously gonna win by a landslide, is there any doubt about that? :p I'm only voting for Soma because otherwise he'd likely get clean swept lol.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass): 7/12 +

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
As someone who knows both characters, no, Deku is not "clearly better"
Well I'm not familiar with Yona's character, a.k.a. I don't "know" her well yet, but know this much very well that in the "broader community" Deku is considered clearly better comparatively. Just give "Maldread" a phone call and he'll make you aware of it. ;) :p

But never mind, everyone is supposed to have different viewpoints and we don't have to always with popular/majority opinion, just like I do in case of Steins;Gate and its characters, so it's fine. :)

------------------------------------

Given that I just about finished the first season of Code Geass today, it's just very difficult for me to vote for Soma now.........but well, just making Soma's loss as much less embarrassing as possible:

Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma): 2/12+

Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass): 7/12

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma): 2/12

Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass): 9/12 +

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Honestly, this matchup shouldn't even have lasted this long (not that it did, but it should've been even shorter). It's only because 345 decided to give two unnecessary pity votes to Yukihira.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Honestly, this matchup shouldn't even have lasted this long (not that it did, but it should've been even shorter). It's only because 345 decided to give two unnecessary pity votes to Yukihira.
Well Yukihira is also a pretty highly acclaimed anime character and one of my favourites too, so at the very least I had to ensure that he didn't get clean swept. :p Lelouch was obviously gonna record a thumping victory anyway either way. ;)

Anyway, his majesty Lelouch has expectedly just brushed aside the master chef Soma and moved on the next round.

Next matchup:

Greed (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 0/12

Light Yagami (Death Note): 0/12

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Greed (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 3/12 +
Light Yagami (Death Note): 1/12

@345ash-greninja

I wouldn't hare him so much if he hadn't instantly jumped into thinking he was a god.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Greed (FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood): 4/12 +
Light Yagami (Death Note): 1/12

I haven’t seen Death Note yet but if I have, I might be be voting the other way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.