• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Face-Off; Champion Of The Champions: Ash's Gible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Ash's Greninja (Pokemon): 2/12

Wolfgang Grimmer (Monster): 2/12 +

Won't mind either result. But obviously people know Greninja more, so I'll be voting for arguably one of the best characters from Monster.

Funny thing is, Greninja is my all time favorite Pokémon (Terrance's is actually Pikachu), but I'll recognize a better character when I see one.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Grimmer looks really awkward if you ask me....Greninja especially in Bond Phenomenon beats him simply in terms of looks and cool factor. :p

But @Akkipeddi PGF~ is anti XY so of course she's gonna vote for Wolfgang. So you could put in a thought about saving a vote or two for your all time favourite Pokemon. :)

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
Yeah if anyone has the right to say Greninja is worse than character X, it’d be the guy who’s literally written the most comprehensive mini-thesis paper on the pokémon in all of sppf :cool:.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero

Wolfgang Grimmer (Monster): 3/12 +

Greninja is my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon, but I don't want to overrate.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Lol despite how much I love Greninja, pretty sure that he won't even get a single vote from me if he goes up against any of my Top 10/20 anime characters, or even against any prominent FMA:B character. So of course I do know how to recognise a better character when I see one. :)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Lol despite how much I love Greninja, pretty sure that he won't even get a single vote from me if he goes up against any of my Top 10/20 anime characters, or even against any prominent FMA:B character. So of course I do know how to recognise a better character when I see one. :)
You know how to recognize a better character based only on coolness and badassery (superficial angles) most of the time.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
You know how to recognize a better character based only on coolness and badassery (superficial angles) most of the time.
Nope. It's more like how much well-written the character is in terms of characterization and how much I can feel for character as a whole (it depends on how much of a backstory and what kind of a purpose the character has in general, how much suffering and pain the character endures and how he develops through all that).

Edward Elric isn't certainly much about coolness and badassery LMAO (there are several other characters I've seen who beat him in that aspect easily), you wanna talk about characters who are based on coolness and badassery primarily, look no more than characters like Levi Ackerman from Attack On Titan (who albeit is a character I do like, but still not enough to make my Top 20).

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Ash's Greninja (Pokemon): 3/12 +

Wolfgang Grimmer (Monster): 4/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Wolfgang Grimmer (Monster): 4/12 +

Imma gonna give a boost to my nomination here
Your choices of deciding to break "retirement" always seems to be very selectively done and well-judged. ;)

Genaller

Silver Soul
Ash's Greninja (Pokemon): 4/12
Wolfgang Grimmer (Monster): 7/12 +

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well so seems that the rampage of Pokemon has been brought to an end and Grimmer gets a landslide victory.

Next matchup:

Simon (Gurren Lagann): 0/12

Koro Sensei (Assassination Classroom): 0/12

Status
Not open for further replies.