• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Anime Character Face-Off; Champion Of The Champions: Ash's Gible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yami Yugi/Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters) 8/12+

Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop): 9/12

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
@keepitsimple How ridiculous does it feel to vote for a character of a show you haven't seen over a character of a show you've seen? ;)

Also @Blaze Master X reminder that you can vote again now. :)

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Yami Yugi/Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters) 9/12+
Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop): 10/12

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
@keepitsimple How ridiculous does it feel to vote for a character of a show you haven't seen over a character of a show you've seen? ;)
It's not necessary though, that one has to vote for a character over another only if he's seen said character's series. For example, in a hypothetical case of Ash vs L for example, most people here know Ash better since this is a Pokémon forum, but I sure as hell don't believe they'll vote for Ash over L, due to the latter's reputation. So it's probably similar here, that he prefers Spike due to his popularity as a character, or he doesn't like Yami Yuugi.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It's not necessary though, that one has to vote for a character over another only if he's seen said character's series. For example, in a hypothetical case of Ash vs L for example, most people here know Ash better since this is a Pokémon forum, but I sure as hell don't believe they'll vote for Ash over L, due to the latter's reputation. So it's probably similar here, that he prefers Spike due to his popularity as a character, or he doesn't like Yami Yuugi.
If people here haven't seen Death Note here, then I believe that will very likely vote for Ash over L, because in that case it's like: the iconic Pokemon protagonist, the main face f the Pokemon anime vs a character they don't even know.

And Yu-Gi-Oh! doesn't belong to Top calibre anime (I've very well aware of this despite personally really loving the show), but I'd defend Yami Yugi the pharaoh and the iconic anti-hero Seto Kaiba are great characters, and honestly, MAL kinda agrees with that too.

@345ash-greninja I know it's your face-off, but shouldn't Nebbygetinthebag's vote not count since it hasn't been 8 hours since his last vote?
Sure. @Nebbygetinthebag you'd have to wait about a bit more than 2 hours from now before you vote again, because it hasn't been 8 hours until you last voted. Anyway be sure to vote then. ;)

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Now what’s that frog man doing? That’s not how mankind is supposed to act. Why would you do something like this is beyond everyone. That frog man needs a lesson taught to him. A lesson that will surely shine down on his contribution to internet society. It’s bad enough he discriminated the kid named Corey. What frog man would do that in a world of mankind? I don’t get this one bit. He outta be taught a lesson as said before. And hopefully that frog man will then rehabilitate as a new shining member of mankind once again. I say give him to the tanks of sharks. Them beautiful creatures will make sure he can build character better than ever. That’s why this lesson should be taught to the frog man.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Yami Yugi/Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters) 10/12+
Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop): 10/12

xEryChan

Demon Child
Yami Yugi/Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters) 10/12
Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop): 11/12 +

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Dang, my voting time was just approaching when I fell asleep....and it did cost me hard...the matchup. :( But well, it was above 2 am in my place so I can't really blame myself too as well. But anyway, this was an intensely close matchup, and it was only after such a valiant effort that the great Pharaoh lost. :)

Anyway, next matchup is from Group D:

Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma): 0/12

Brock (Pokemon): 0/12

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Soma Yukihira (Food Wars: Shokugeki No Soma): 1/12 +

Brock (Pokemon): 2/12

Status
Not open for further replies.